Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Mina is going to learn what a divorce is and force Takuma to keep the kid.

Dex-chan lover
The unwanted child better not push it's luck, least it wants to fall victim to an unfortunate misplaced data reset protocol.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh I don't know how to think, she's kind of being an asshole. But I'm not a fan of the egg either.

Dex-chan lover
Here we can see prime examples of Mina's trademark "I'm working so hard only to realize I didn't need to" squint.
It appears part of Mina-chan's personality was transferred over to Mamoru, rather than copied. She seems colder and more stern than before. It may be related to her black-and-white sense of functionality.

@idgi I always dread the addition of new characters to a manga as it messes with the dynamic that kept me reading that far. This was not the right time to do it I think as it's distracting from exploring the new expansions she got. I was fine with the others as they didn't live there but now we have a live-in foil for progress.

Dex-chan lover
>wireless charger is actually just a magnetic induction thingamajig
not bad, author actually know what he's doing.

@futbuk I don't think the author was going for an overly serious manga to begin with, and the way he explained him as a pseudo-child was honestly kinda nice. It just adds different flavors to an already good soup. A good soup is good, but you get sick of it if that's all you eat, variety is important.

Dex-chan lover
I suppose we might expect to see a Mamoru-saves-Takuma event sometime, to encourage Mina to treat it better.

Users who are viewing this thread