Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
3m14ol.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Sad, but knowing how strange society is, there's actually a decent chance she'll find that out of production can of juice. Due to collectors, hoarders, forgetful people, and those who recreate classics so faithfully it's impossible to tell the difference. There are so many stories of people finding 50 years old consumables in odd place, like abandoned houses, in an old fridge in a warehouse, storage units people have almost forgotten about, etc.

Plus, people investigating a constantly wandering robot who do their due diligence and research her owner could easily find out he's dead and get her turned in to the robotics company. Or it might blow up as a viral news story and somebody could "adopt" her and let her keep the memories, but encrypted or something.

Dex-chan lover
Sad, but knowing how strange society is, there's actually a decent chance she'll find that out of production can of juice. Due to collectors, hoarders, forgetful people, and those who recreate classics so faithfully it's impossible to tell the difference. There are so many stories of people finding 50 years old consumables in odd place, like abandoned houses, in an old fridge in a warehouse, storage units people have almost forgotten about, etc.

Plus, people investigating a constantly wandering robot who do their due diligence and research her owner could easily find out he's dead and get her turned in to the robotics company. Or it might blow up as a viral news story and somebody could "adopt" her and let her keep the memories, but encrypted or something.

It'd most likely be the latter, since we're seeing her wandering vending machines. So I doubt she'll start looking at online auctions any time soon. Otherwise she'd have done so already.
So she must be locked in a goal of "finding it where it's supposed to be at" and trying out different places. Maybe one of those will finally let her know (like maybe trying it at a store) that it's discontinued and that's where it'll show up what's been happening

Dex-chan lover
God.. that was a kick to the gut kinda feels.

I really did not expect something like this reading through the other chapters..

This chapter makes me think of the current anime of this manga, especially the ending theme whenever an episode ends. It makes me wonder if this is the Mina being shown. It shows a Mina with a smile, wearing a similar outfit and just walking in the rain.

Users who are viewing this thread