Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Vol. 6 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
I really liked his outburst, quite deserved, even though he dialed it back a bit at the end.
Guess murder robo got away with a slap on the wrist but it's good to see Mina reflecting on trying to keep such an important issue from Takuma.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty much 99% sure that Mina could tell that Erisu was a robot as soon as Erisu first came through the door on the first page of chapter 27 (or possibly even earlier if Mina is able to detect nearby robot ID signals although Erisu might be able to turn that off). Erisu can look and more or less act like a teenage girl well enough to fool most humans but, even without robot ID signals, there are probably obvious signs that Mina can see or hear (i.e. body heat distribution or hydraulic system noises) that an ordinary human couldn't.

What I'm beginning to suspect now is that Takuma also somehow knew all along that Erisu is a robot considering that, while he is obviously shocked that Erisu would attack Mina and that Mina didn't tell him about the attack, he doesn't seem at all surprised to learn that Erisu is also a robot. Then again, I suppose we don't actually see the part where Erisu's mother told Takeru what happened so Erisu being a robot could still have been a little bit of a surprise to Takeru however someone who spends most of his free time around robots might be able to spot traits of robot behaviour in human-appearing robots that most people would miss, the same way that Michika Ono (glasses girl) also was able to figure out the truth about Erisu even before Mina ripped off Erisu's arm right in front of her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread