Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Vol. 7 Ch. 44

Double-page supporter
I liked this chapter tbh. Way better than whenever the entire robot research club gets together to do violence or drone on about robot morals for the nth time. So far at least.

Glad all the people whining that it's not a 24/7 fluff manga are saying they're dropping it, maybe they'll actually do it this time and stop commenting the same things each new chapter. World building? Storylines? What alien concepts to manga.
Finally, someone said it: Just because a story starts off with a premise, doesn't mean you can't add more to it later and make it better. Evangelion would obviously have been a million times better if we had stopped halfway through the first fight to discuss whether literal Angels attacking Humanity constitute Acts of God for the purposes of an insurance policy.

Dex-chan lover
So is prez a robot or is black tea kidnapping her as some kind of roleplay to satisfy her functions because she has robot depression from not having a user? Also now that I think about it the tea was fucking drugged

Dex-chan lover
The rough layouts for Chapter 45 and Chapter 46 are already up on the Pixiv if you're dying to know where this arc is going.

i'm not going to spoil much but, before you judge Shitorari's actions in this chapter too harshly, be aware that she's being controlled, seemingly by that tiny device that appears as a dot on her forehead. Also, it's a different Shitorari than the one from the club, they seem to share some information with each other, so they all know about Megu, but they don't seem to share a collective consciousness.

I honestly don't even know who any of these characters are
The girl is Megu Hisanaga, the leader of the club. The author is confused about his own character's surname as he wrote it as "Hisakawa" twice in this chapter, and the error is in the Japanese text.

Dex-chan lover
Okay so like am I supposed to know ANY of these characters? Even the MC's neighbor who apparently lost the octopus robot I don't recognize.

Beyond that I'm treating this chapter as a fever dream. It's unfortunate because I really liked the last chapter for progressing the initial premise and further developing Mina and you know the whole "has no emotions" thing after so many chapters of philosophy discussions with teenagers. I'm getting the sense the author's only actually going to update "my wife has no emotions" once every 2 to 3 chapters 🙃 and then everything else will be a whole different Manga that happens to be set in the same universe.

I'm not sure if it's a publication issue or what, but I'd prefer less frequent chapters if it meant improved focus.

Dex-chan lover
The girl is Megu Hisanaga, the leader of the club. The author is confused about his own character's surname as he wrote it as "Hisakawa" twice in this chapter, and the error is in the Japanese text.
Okay that's really concerning (that the author himself is confused about the character's name).

I don't really intend to respond to what was in the spoiler because spoiler, but would it be fair to say the author is trying to turn this light hearted slice of life series into... not that?

Dex-chan lover
Has the background art always been this incomplete-looking? The parts that count looked finished, at least.

Double-page supporter
Wait, I don’t recall the club prez been a robot. I remember Erisu as the robot that can pass as teenage girl and then Shirorarii & Edgy McChunnilord as human-like robot but clearly robots.

Users who are viewing this thread