Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I liked the part where she throw herself at him, But he refused and just wanted to talk. Because dialogue in relationship is important. You have to make sure she isn't drunk or drugged. Consent is key. I hope to see Author going 100 more chapters like this, just to make sure she wants it for real. (sarcasm)

Dex-chan lover
Already tired of this "new" genre of:

"Unemployed loser gets sudden hot rich babe to love and take care of him without him doing anything to earn it"

The core of this genre is simply to give jobless otaku the fantasy that a hot rich babe will one day enable their lazy asses.

Dex-chan lover
Another Male Otaku Dreamy Romance which is far away from irl possibilities.

Yes the guy works hard as his family is retar***, but that's that...
Idk how a gal who gives money came into the equation and romance started.

Girlfriend Girlfriend plotline makes more sense than this shit...

Dex-chan lover
That’s a dumb reason to like someone, with that logic you could fall in love with anyone diligently doing their job, and why would you pay off all the debts for someone you don’t know, just because you have a crush on them. She’s young and she’s already decided to spend the rest of her life married to a stranger.

Idk, this trope feels so lazy to me, like if you’re going to have a rich beautiful woman take care of a guy with no personality other than working hard and being nice, don’t even bother coming up with some outlandish explanation for “how we got here”

Dex-chan lover
That’s a dumb reason to like someone, with that logic you could fall in love with anyone diligently doing their job, and why would you pay off all the debts for someone you don’t know, just because you have a crush on them. She’s young and she’s already decided to spend the rest of her life married to a stranger.

Idk, this trope feels so lazy to me, like if you’re going to have a rich beautiful woman take care of a guy with no personality other than working hard and being nice, don’t even bother coming up with some outlandish explanation for “how we got here”
Its cause in all these trope series she knew him as a child, cause she's gyaru now he don't recognise her. I'll bet money it goes that route. Evidence so far is when he asked who she was and how he knew her she had the standard hurt look down.

Dex-chan lover
Its cause in all these trope series she knew him as a child, cause she's gyaru now he don't recognise her. I'll bet money it goes that route. Evidence so far is when he asked who she was and how he knew her she had the standard hurt look down.
Yeah that’s probably how it’s going to end up, makes more sense if he was her childhood friend.

Users who are viewing this thread