Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
So it's basically "I'm Gonna Live with You Not Because My Parents Left Me Their Debt But Because I Like You" kinda story. Same reason why the fmc fell in love with mc and both saved by paying the mc's debt that their parents left.

Dex-chan lover
So it's basically "I'm Gonna Live with You Not Because My Parents Left Me Their Debt But Because I Like You" kinda story
Yup, I actually thought it was that one for a second tbh when I started reading the chapter lol

Dex-chan lover
That’s a dumb reason to like someone, with that logic you could fall in love with anyone diligently doing their job, and why would you pay off all the debts for someone you don’t know, just because you have a crush on them. She’s young and she’s already decided to spend the rest of her life married to a stranger.

Idk, this trope feels so lazy to me, like if you’re going to have a rich beautiful woman take care of a guy with no personality other than working hard and being nice, don’t even bother coming up with some outlandish explanation for “how we got here”
lol true

Dex-chan lover
Sigh Another type of
"Sorry i have to decline cause you're too good to me or i am such a waste"
Boi. Get the fk out of that system and accept it god damn it. Be grateful you get 1 in a billion to have that opportunity only to "common sense" or "logic" excuse.

Kinda funny to see some development that actually happend when a manga got axed, pretty funny to see it just at 2nd ch

Dex-chan lover
Wait, Luna did all that stuff, and Sora didn't even know her name yet. Wow. It seems they're a good pair though. Luna's very impulsive, but she is thoughtful too. Sora's very sensible compared to her, but he does recognize her feelings pretty quickly. So he wants to respond to them in a way that he knows are sincere.

That means getting to know each other! Like, where did she get all that money?

Users who are viewing this thread