Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
He found out about her fumo collection. Because everybody have hidden stash of fumo

Supporter
Based juice box.

Or milk, whatever it is.
Be careful when breaking the 4th Wall, because sometimes it might break it right back.
image.png
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Also, I wonder what the secret is? (Don't actually tell me).

Dex-chan lover
I am guessing a shrine to him/yandere stuff? Or maybe old pics of her and she wasn't pretty? Who knows

Dex-chan lover
Wait. "Any more?" Wonder what she's got hiding in her room then..

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Why is it so long between releases T_T who invented monthly magazines, damnit, should be weekly only or daily!
Don't underestimate the strain of weekly releases, Shino is likely doing the best they can to write the story and illustrate it, while not straining themselves too hard. Coming up with stories isn't a simple task on its own, but add in the time crunch of doing full manga pages and you got a recipe for a lot of stress to attempt to do in a timely manner. The people behind the works in Shonen Jumps weekly are legends for maintaining their seats on the magazines for as long as they have been, I remember hearing from someone that Kohei Horikoshi health is starting to suffer from maintaining their releases of "My Hero Academia" in the magazines, hopefully they well be able to stick with us long enough to finish it before their health forces them to take a break.

Users who are viewing this thread