Boku wa Imasugu Zense no Kioku wo Sutetai. - Akogare no Inaka wa Jingai Makyou deshita - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I feel like 3 chapters was a bit much, you generally either go with a lot or with close to nothing before your story.
For a lot check far paladin, there's around 12 chapter of stuff before the story. And a few is a normal thing, like the demon slayer where there's like 2 chapters before the story. (Not counting the training arc, because that's part of the story)
I don't have any problem.. but the pace is slow for this manga which is fine for SoL adventure/magic. But a slow pace is better for a webtoon where you can find most webtoons milking their stories till a hundred of chapters and still getting nowhere. Idk if this can survives so long in traditional manga bussiness model with this pace for a novel adaptation

Dex-chan lover
I don't have any problem.. but the pace is slow for this manga which is fine for SoL adventure/magic. But a slow pace is better for a webtoon where you can find most webtoons milking their stories till a hundred of chapters and still getting nowhere. Idk if this can survives so long in traditional manga bussiness model with this pace for a novel adaptation
We didn't even reach the SoL adventure part, that's the problem.

Especially as a twin myself, it really got me teary eyed.

It was exactly how we reacted when me and my sibling started school, and realised we had to be in different classes (something my mom made sure of so we woudn't grow too dependant on eachother)

Those damn ninjas... T^T

Dex-chan lover
They have magical items but no teleportation portal?
i imagine probably to prevent monsters and potential low level criminals to escape versus a single powerful magic user to use it themselves

Users who are viewing this thread