Boku wa Imasugu Zense no Kioku wo Sutetai. - Akogare no Inaka wa Jingai Makyou deshita - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
You rock! Is there anywhere to find an English TL or just use Google translate?
For English TLs, you can find in novel updates, which is linked in the manga bio here if it exists, but I wanted to train my japanese and went to read/Machine translate

Dex-chan lover
So does he go through any training like learning magic or anything?
At the moment not yet, he is still a kid... This is a slow life manga, i don't think the author will use time skips to make him old enough to start it, the author is focusing on the leisure part of it...

Dex-chan lover
I read the WN... Imagine a very long vacation in your sweet loving grandma house in the countryside, this is what you can expect in this manga...
At the moment not yet, he is still a kid... This is a slow life manga, i don't think the author will use time skips to make him old enough to start it, the author is focusing on the leisure part of it...
Oh no... Sora's young and cute but will he be a crybaby most of the time then? I mean it's kinda his whole character to be very cowardly but I at least hope he learns to somehow carry his own weight someday.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, Thanks. I didn't figure that it would turn into an action book, I just thought maybe he would get some rudimentary training in magic. But I like the slice of life and worldbuilding that has been done so far I hope someday this world gets used to a more action focused that shows how the dungeons work comic even if it isn't the same character.

Dex-chan lover
lol grandpa died

image.png
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Oh no... Sora's young and cute but will he be a crybaby most of the time then? I mean it's kinda his whole character to be very cowardly but I at least hope he learns to somehow carry his own weight someday.
Time did pass, and he did have some changes (mentally and physically) but he is still a kid... You guys gonna love the new character (the girl on the cover) that will be introduced and he will befriend some of the boys in the village too, as I said, this story gives a strong "vacation in the countryside with grandma" vibe...

Dex-chan lover
Our boy is out here having completely reasonable reactions to everything.

Dex-chan lover
My pet turtle could run very fast, every time I cleaned its pool and put it outside on the ground. Whoever said turtles are slow might have generalized too much.
It isn't turtles that are slow. But Tortoise.

And well... ironically... that's a tortoise not a turtle XD (the one in the manga).

Turtles have flippers, Tortoise have feet.

Users who are viewing this thread