Boku wa Imasugu Zense no Kioku wo Sutetai. - Akogare no Inaka wa Jingai Makyou deshita - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Of all manga tags, the most I hate is gore and horror. If any manga has this tag, the majority of it I don't watch. That why I want to said this, why the end scene for this chapter is like horror!?

Dex-chan lover
Of all manga tags, the most I hate is gore and horror. If any manga has this tag, the majority of it I don't watch. That why I want to said this, why the end scene for this chapter is like horror!?
One, shock value.
Two, introduction of new character in the most spectacular way ever.

Example:

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation!! Really looking forward for more chapters of this manga, it looks both comfy and interesting.

Dex-chan lover
5 chapters... 5 chapters for NOTHING. I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IN 5 CHAPTERS.
You could have fit them all in one chapter and nothing of value would have been lost.

Dex-chan lover
Your reading comprehension must suck then
So we got like his parents, who don't matter much(especially dad) we got his grandparents who have close to 0 stuff about them right now, only that his grandpa is massive and kind and they both love him. Then we got his brother, he exists i guess. We have info about his illness. And that's all, you could have fit that in 40-60 pages for your first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
every time I see wow spelled as waow, I can't help but read it in the voice of Christopher Walken

You know, I gotta lot of magicules... Waow, so many! You'd never believe I, Christopher Walken, am a child, would you?

Hey... You know how you got that dent? On your upper lip?

(I know exactly what you mean. Also, I couldn't resist making that reference, even if it was one of the trashier movies Walken starred in. XP)

Users who are viewing this thread