Boku wa Kimitachi wo Shihai suru

Dex-chan lover
Now I realize why the art and that chuuni feeling is so strong in this series. This is the same author as Ijousha no Ai

I dunno bro. Maybe it's just me, but I was cool with it when he was just like "Sucks to suck, not much I can do". Now I want to see him get stabbed in the neck.

Double-page supporter
9/10 - first true to heart S&M erotica manga that actually has lots of reasonable psychological tactics, memori the psychology major for the win! Master manipulator maiden at heart best girl and waifu material because SHE’S OVERAGE LETS FUCKING GOOOO (why does this have to be the positive 🥲)

SPOILER SO DON’T READ IF U DON’T WANT SPOILERS.

I just skimmed the Russian translation cause the English is taking forever to release. But it seems the MC gets a happy ending, where they all get out of the school and he ends up with a harem with all the girls at the end. I’m not sure if they start living with him at the end or just slept over to have the group orgy (they might’ve started living with him and the last page was all the girls leaving to their jobs since each girl is successful in a career or something). But I’m not sure. All I know is the MC gets all the girls at the end to be submissive girls in his harem. He’s happy, girls are happy, and they are all free from the school. So I guess that’s a W ending. If someone understands Russian and wants to explain what happened, go on ahead.

Double-page supporter
This manga is somewhat giving out madoka vibe and erotic at the same time i'm very confused

Users who are viewing this thread