Boku wa, Yuri na Onee-chan wo Ouen Shiteimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I'll Go To an Amusement Park with my Onee-chan! Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see this come back -- it's a really cute premise

Dex-chan lover
What does mean the thing over Mikoshiba's bubble in p.12 (the one when she stutter Shizuku) ? Ma boi Mio is the best wingman ever.

Dex-chan lover
My reactions were
"I will come with you!": NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"In secret": :))))))))))))))))))

That was close, they wouldn't be able to flirt with a shota in the middle, really, the premise is great but the risk is always there! what if the friend says "you can join us from now on" I don't think their dates will be really exciting like that...

Dex-chan lover
Is she feeding Saki that Churro? That's actually quite daring for a first date.
Seems the date was a complete success :)
Just as I thought this is proving to become a very cute series. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
@Pachka84

Since Mio-kun was spotted by Saki-chan at the end, the date is unlikely to have been a complete success. Everything turns on what Saki-chan made of the brother's presence.

Dex-chan lover
@Oeconomist Don't worry
even if Saki spotted him, she will act like she doesn't see him and let him help his big sister.

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed, but, what is wrong with everyone's ears? Everyone complains how hard hands can be to draw, but I don't know anyone who struggles with ears.

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed, but, what is wrong with everyone's ears? Everyone complains how hard hands can be to draw, but I don't know anyone who struggles with ears.

I've seen plenty of questionably drawn ears, and have had trouble drawing them myself how I meant to. Everything you draw, somebody is out there having trouble doing the same thing. Hands, eyes, ears, feet, noses. Doesn't matter, it's somebody's trouble spot because it all takes practice.

LoL, this is so fluffy... adorable little brother..i want a brother like that...(i wish) LOL

Users who are viewing this thread