Boku wo Shirita Sugiru Shimizu-san

Dex-chan lover
another story about the guy that people don't care about or consider to be shit having a relationship with the most popular girl in the room (who is busty, clumsy and the author shows her panties all the time).

well, this one gave me a slight impression that maybe it will be a little different, I'll give it a chance hahaha
ah shit, here we go again...

Ah my garbage bag is full. I'll need to throw it and get a new one so I can put this in the bin.

Look no real hate to the mangaka... But... Please try to be original. We already have dozens, if not scores of such cliche manga stories, with more than half of them being dropped by publications themselves or gone on complete hiatus.

The very concept that the class Hime-sama will π massage a stranger mob of class when not even 5 minutes ago she was unaware of his existence is completely unrealistic.
And

Since im a sucker for romance I'd give it a shot.
But even if you overlook the whole "im a mob character and the schools most beautiful girl is falling love with me"-trope, the writing and dialogue is still pretty bad.

"Oh even though you're in the same class I didn't notice you were there"

"oh I sure hope noone will start talking about my traumatic past I just now daydreamed about"

Dex-chan lover
Yet another dollar store trashy romcom series on the popular list for seemingly no reason

Group Leader
Actually I think the author did dodge some of the annoying tropes. He isn't unnoticeable as he thinks he is as even some his classmates are aware of how he won an award and she's not some ice princess #1 school beauty. The way the author worded it just seems like she's one of the more popular girls in his class so it's not a high bar like most other mangas do. I wonder if it's just all on his head like him comparing himself to her who most guys would obviously help because they're horndogs. Also he has a good reason to act the way he is unlike others where they just apathetic usually and sulk about their "mobness" without actually trying to do anything about it.

Group Leader
another story about the guy that people don't care about or consider to be shit having a relationship with the most popular girl in the room (who is busty, clumsy and the author shows her panties all the time).

well, this one gave me a slight impression that maybe it will be a little different, I'll give it a chance hahaha
ah shit, here we go again...
Came here to say almost the same words, only that i will not endeavor in this journey, if this turn out to be a unexpected masterpiece please remember me and give me shot, good luck in your journey ma boy!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread