Bokutachi ga Yarimashita

Contributor
Thanks a bunch for taking this work from start to finish. Real impressive. Real worthy feat! Awesome stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Good lord, how to describe this... in a word, "ugly". Ugly people doing ugly things and living an ugly life. The story, art, and pacing are all top notch - definitely 9/10. It's like the "Outsiders" or the "The Chocolate War" - just teens getting way in over their head and life just crapping out from there. Lots of twists and unexpected moments. The faces and situations distort and take on a sort of realistic ugliness that reminds you that you shouldn't really have much sympathy for any of the characters. God damn, it was so good that I couldn't stop reading it and the pacing was so good that you can really binge it all on an afternoon. Bravo

P.S. - If you came here for the lewd/ecchi, it's in there, but if you can fap to that you're a pro because it's not joyful or titillating. It's the kind of experience you would get if when passing by a motel window where the curtains were open just enough to get a glimpse of the disgusting occupants rutting each other in a feeble attempt to escape the failure that is their existence. Bon appétit!

This was a great manga. The story and the ending really hits me. Its hard to find a good read nowadays like this one.

damn, the ending kinda vague, but that's typical of this genre anyway, great story

Great manga. One of the most refreshingly human manga I've ever read. If you want a manga that will show the ugly and disgusting of human nature, this is it.

Thx to @Nuwang to bring us this manga.

This kind of stories are the ones that can mark your life. Would i change any choice i took from my past? I'm happy with how i'm living now? Is this the real path i wanted to take? Yeah, maybe our MC's story is too extreme, but in the end, you can empathize with him.

I would recommend other titles of this author, like Jagaaaan (too many "a").

Dex-chan lover
great manga but it would be so much better for me if
he would end up with Renko, she was such a buty after that time skip

For those of you reading comments before finishing the story, Yes. Maru is still a piece of shit.

Such a good series. Finished it when the last chapter was first released, and that final page is just one of those images that have stuck with me forever.

I don't really get it but maybe because i've marathoned the whole thing in one go so the earlier chapters were clear to me but the guys they've killed are literal pieces of shit that brutally beat and bully people that look at them wrong, they deserved it. I mean that might be a bit harsh but my uncle killed 3 teenagers on a drunk and drive accident and he only get a few months on the pen and some community service after an out of court settlement with the judge reasoning that the teenagers were pieces of shit that has been caught in school brawls and allegedly committed bullying from their victim's testimony once an investigation was launch but case got dropped since their minors and regional elections were coming up.

So yeah, if a judge think they deserve death, i think it's fair to say they do.

Manga is great but almost all of the scans are terrible. Would love to see a redux one day with good quality scans.

Dex-chan lover
What a ride.

Couldn't put the manga down after starting. So intense, so many raw emotions. Really an amazing experience (just be warned it's pretty depressing).

Users who are viewing this thread