Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - Vol. 11 Ch. 95 - Thus, With an Epiphany, He Runs Because of [X]

Double-page supporter
Anime version ...
did MC looks like certain God of Galge or something ? 😅

Dex-chan lover
For some reason now I got more urge to ship Rizu with Nariyuki, rather than the usual sensei ship.

Fed-Kun's army
Either sensei or Furuhashi would do. I am honestly not remotely interested in the other girls.

Dex-chan lover
YOUTH POWER MAX

Ok now make up your mind about that damn college acceptance, my guy. Do you do what you think your family needs or do you do what you want?

Also re: a certain galge god, the uniform certainly is similar, but it's missing the glorious neckerchief thing.

My desire to not read this manga + my casual curiosity towards what's in it has led me to (coincidentally) only ever reading Uruka chapters and I need to let you all know just how much this hurts.

Answer: a lot

Contributor
imma get real and say that nobody kisses each other as a greeting in NA unless ur old women.

Aggregator gang
Overseas doesn’t need to be NA. They’re in Japan. Technically overseas is literally every other country and by the usual definition it could mean basically everywhere besides Southeast Asia. Additionally she’s going to Australia so not sure why NA is even brought up.

Users who are viewing this thread