Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai

@TwilightFaze EH. Well. I see your point. And it's at least valid, so since you weren't blowing smoke up my rear and gave a logical stance (as far as I can tell), I suppose I can support that site.

Aggregator gang
@Alciel: Hey, man, your complaint was valid and you clearly weren't being a dick, so I felt you deserved a thorough answer (or as thorough as I tried. Probably someone could have done it better lol). In the end, you do you. No one has the right to tell you what to do.

friends are recomending me this manga, but the "harem" tag really discourages me, is the series any good? I really tend to dislike Self-Insert harem protagonists, with a few exceptions such as monogatari series or rascal does not dream of a bunny girl.

@TwilightFaze You had a calm rational reason and it was presented clearly. I appreciated that and learning how things work, rather than having someone screech and holler about how it's wrong (I tend to get that at times, emotion based arguments rarely dissuade or persuade me) . If I'd known long ago I would have switched so I could support them rather than mangahere/fox. So cheers. You helped them out. ^ ^

Aggregator gang
@LordCukiFlan: I don't pay attention to the self-insert part (mainly because I really. REALLY! Could not care less), but the MC is a pretty decent guy. He's capable (with the cliche dense part), but is driven solely to help the girls improve their studies (and his teacher to literally clean up her act) and that just makes them attracted to him. It really is up in the air who he will pick since he seems attracted to them all, but refuses to act on his feelings out of professional honor and because he has a lot riding on his success.

I have a general rule about manga: The 3 Strikes Rule. These days Chapter 1 doesn't make for a good pull anymore (at least not for me), but if the first 3 chapters doesn't pull me in (at that point a plot will have definitely been established and characters will have enough on them to determine their personalities), then I drop it. A good example of this was "Don't Bully Me, Nagatoro". The first 2 chapters were just sadistic and made me recall my own bad school days. I didn't need a manga that reminded me of the bad years. But Chapter 3 showed a different side of the heroine the, to me, redeemed her and made me curious. I'm glad I stuck it out because it's now one of the best manga I've ever read. But if it had been 3 chapters of pure sadism? Goodbye.

Anyway, that's just an idea, so make of it what you will.

Dex-chan lover
I just realised Nariyuki, who is the MC only appeared in 2 of the volume covers lol.

Group Leader
ava81c.jpg

Aggregator gang
Leave it to Oomori to break out the awkward news. Even then, wasn't expecting that. Kinda destroys the premise now.

Aggregator gang
@Cloneable: It could be a sign? The mangaka confirmed that the ending to To Love-Ru Darkness is not the final chapter of the series, but that he'd be working on another project for now. What this means is the continuation would have to be after he's done with "Darling in the Franxx."
source: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-09/to-love-ru-story-creator-darkness-is-not-the-final-chapter/.114325

d

sensei best girl and dont fucking @ me unless you agree 🙂

Dex-chan lover
Wow the comments has exploded since the anime was announced.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm? I thought the official translations were on Viz Media’s Shounen Jump.

Kam

Fed-Kun's army
@Ti0 Eh, still not a fan of how overly vivid they made the haircolors for the anime designs.
And of course potential figures would be based on those...

Dex-chan lover
@Kam
Yeah, NEÓN HAIR!!!
But Neón hair is not visually appealing to me.
Two weeks! Until Episode 1! (Well maybe more because it airs on Sundays.)

Aggregator gang
While her reactions have shown to be otherwise, I'm hoping this chapter is the catalyst of her throwing her hat into the ring (No pun inte...no, I'm lying, I totally intended that!)

Users who are viewing this thread