Bokutachi wa Hanshoku wo Yameta - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - First Practice

@tseng
But her being stronger than him has already been well established.
Sounds like running around in circles.

Dex-chan lover
And then she has the sex with the new guy and she won't be able to go back to her brother ever again

This incest manga doesnt feel weird, unlike that brocon siscon manga thats just a mess

Dex-chan lover
Everyone saying he was man enough to have sex with her but forget she was the one leading and she was the one that actually confessed and actually asked him out. The guy hasn’t done anything at all, so it’s extremely believable he’s gonna be really stupid and not just talk to her like a normal person.

alright.. imma crying now.. why..

edit : wait i re-read again he said he have "boyfriend" oke sooo I'm happy, thanks God.

Dex-chan lover
@tseng
Goddamn this dude sucks ass, if he doesn't get better soon I will welcome the ntr

OK, I didn't see that coming, but did you 🤮...NTR fans actually think it was gonna go like this: "We fell in love, we fucked, turns out she's my sister, I am cold to her for one minute, she fucks the first hot guy that smiles at here." Come on.

Jeez, ease up on the MC. He isn't telling her because he thinks it'd be better for her state of mind to not know she fucked her brother and instead think she just fucked a piece of shit.

NOOOOO I DONT LIKE THIS AT ALL. It feels like ntr is going to happen at some point and I don't like it.

Users who are viewing this thread