Bokutachi wa Hanshoku wo Yameta

Incest relationship, even in real life, is okay... As long as they don't make offsprings.

Group Leader
It has the potential to be Ever Green done right.

If they keep going after they find out, that is.

Knowing this mangaka's other work, I'm probably gonna love and hate this both at the same time. WELP! Time to strap in for another ride full of BS!

Dex-chan lover
The story itself is pretty nice. The incest theme is just a bonus. At least is dissuades most of the scum from not reading it and bothering us along the way. There will still be annoying morons, but at least most of them will just take a look at the tags, leave a 1-star rating and fuck off into the sunset.

Group Leader
I trust this guy below me, also exactly what he was saying that’s why ratings drops so much.

@greyhud90 it happens ONLY WHEN THEY HAVE CHILDREN. If not, what's the problem? (You could even argue that having kids is morally wrong even when you and your partner is perfectly healthy and not blood-related).

Anyway, you know this is just for the added spice. The author challenges the idea of incest=bad, even when a) they're not aware of each other bloodline, b) most importantly, they're in love with each other, and see how it works out. Could be good, could be bad, but at this point in time, it doesn't deserve all that one star rating.

Users who are viewing this thread