Bondage Play - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
You know it could've resolved in a non illegal way, but here we are having the female protag cheated on her current gf(?), going on fetish rampage with ex who's back with her.

Dex-chan lover
@EnderWin first... cheating isn't illegal, it's immoral and secondly, they weren't dating.... so nope. She was most likely just her model and a friend.

Dex-chan lover
Awwww it finally ended.
Welp this is so fucked up and wholesome at the same time,though I think it's too short and rushed for the story I believe it was wrapped up pretty nice in those 25 chapters.I'm glad they still got their happy ending. Sharing their passion with each other with consent.
So long as their contended and happy with it I'm also happy for them as well. 💓

I enjoyed the ride while it last. ❤😭

Thank you to the author and mostly to the one/team who gave us this update and final translation❤❤❤.
You rock!!!

Dex-chan lover
Good stuff!!!! That was goddamn hot! The artist did an awesome job! Good armpit, feet, nipples, boobs, proportions! The story was pretty short, not the best one but it was okay. I'd give it 7.95/10. Still gonna give it 10/10 here just to neutralize the poor 1* rate ;w;

Group Leader
Como assim acaba dessa maneira, sei la , elas ficaram juntas ou so foi um encontro, que coisa aleatoria elas se encontrarem do nada depois de 5 anos, estou decepcionado com esse final.

Dex-chan lover
That was pretty good time all things considered.
Thanks again translator, you're the best

Aggregator gang
so they want to be together but without "feelings"

cant say i get it, but good story nonetheless

Dex-chan lover
This isnt a romance... actually, when she says "unwanted emotions" it only makes me uncomfortable. I mean, desire is one of the most natural ways of expressing love.
Honestly, the story was interesting... up until Yui father death. For me, felt like a lot happen but hardly anything changed. Ended with both still in a relationship of supply and demand.
Somehow pitiful when u think how much pleasure both would have together with those bodies. But thats beside the point.
Overall, the journey was good for the most part but surely i didnt felt happy with this ending. Could easily trade the Romance and Yuri tags for solely Shoujo ai.

Fed-Kun's army
Accidental aromantic queer relationship with high drama and a surprisingly wholesome ending? Yes Please.

Ignoring the specifics of one of their inciting incidents (the father) both protagonists relationships to their kinks is not entirely unlike a lot of the ace/aro folk we know, doubly true for those involved in sex work , kink photography (as the protagonist is Ch23) etc...

All in all a really fun read, thanks for translating this.

Dex-chan lover
It was ok I guess. Thanks for the TL tho, I'm glad I at least got to read it.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, good ending, but small plot holes
  • Why petplay girl has only in her wrist the bondage mark? Or are tattoo?
  • How the petplay girl rent the house? She was stalking her pet?
  • "Not unwanted emotions" but they are their toys o.o, wanted emotions are calm and enjoy?
  • this is very sexy, but asexual shoujo-ai, or they are tsunderes with their feelings?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread