Booty Royale: Never Go Down Without A Fight! - Vol. 8 Ch. 53 - Boy

I'm glad all the shit I wrote on the previous chapter got ignored and we got the usual shitty takes from 1920 by your average homotransphobes.

QB

Lmao at the people getting triggered by a trans characters existance in the comments while whining about the "LGBTQ agenda".

"Forced diverisity" isn't a thing. Why would an author suddenly need a narrative reason to justify a character's inclusion just because they're "diverse"? Because snowflakes like you might cry about it?

You guys don't need to fight over these things so much it's a manga that might not even be popular. It's just that the mangaka is a weirdo don't think so hard. Don't ruin your pseudo intellect over a manga.

JK9bwLK.png

Hope the author might actually know a German

Also

FS_hRC.gif

You know the pages...

Fed-Kun's army
This is fun really fun,
I just hope that at the end of Misora's career she can have a nice and comfortable retirement..... and lot's of sex with her loved one lmao

Dex-chan lover
@Alice_is_lost It would be too boring for a manga like this, lol. Moreover, the first volume has already set her up for a fundamental continuation of her career.

Dex-chan lover
people who hate on lgbt characters are prob the same people who hate mappas cgi lol

Fed-Kun's army
@SuperOniichan I mean, I can't complain, I know the lengths this manga goes to. I'm not sure how grotesque it can be, I'm just hoping it's something I can handle haha.

Reading the comment section gave me cancer. Also transgender character is not inherently "woke" or "SJW", its call the author is in too many fetishes, which is not limited to lesbians, legal loli, shota animal fucking, but also femboy. Are futanari or trans character in hentai woke all of a sudden XD. The only difference is that the transgender character does reflect a bit more accurate to an actual transgender person, that is all.

I find it incredible that they seamlessly integrated Miya into the story's usual fetish conga line.

Users who are viewing this thread