Bored Corona Kids

Thank you for the great translations :D

and can you guys maybe pick up "Forget About My Husband, I'd Rather Go Make Money" it's just that I really got hooked to the promo, and thank you again for the awesome translations they really make my day :D

@SwampPoTaTo Hi~ We don't actually translate novels, but it seems as if there is already someone actively translating it. Here's the link if you want to go read: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/forget-my-husband-ill-go-make-money/?pg=2

@davivishi oh ok I didnt know that but thank you so much for the link really appreciate it :D

Thanks soo soo much for picking up and wonderfully translating The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings!! It's such a good story! You guys are amazing! Keep up the amazing work!

Thanks so much for the updates on The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke!! ☺️

I hope you continue your scans on The lady wants to rest again ty so much for the translations tho!!❤️

I just wanted to thank you for existing <3 You've fast become my favourite group, almost all your projects have become my favourite series' to follow - namely; The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings, Please Don't Eat Me, The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke, The Fake Princess' OP Bunny, and I'll Just Live on as a Villainess. Keep being awesome!

Thank you for the translations!! 🤍🤍 you’re doing great and you work so fast! Make sure to take breaks and you’re by far my favorite group :0

Just wanted to say: THANK YOU. You guys are keeping me sane during home studies. Every one of your projects brings me the joy of reading. :)

Dex-chan lover
I saw the notice you had to drop some series, what were they?

They really just don't miss. I've been bingeing all of their scans and it's all so good.

Hello, ty for ur translations! Can you tell me what comic you used for your credits page? It’s blue and it has a girl riding a white horse.

Users who are viewing this thread