Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

This has to be foreshadowing or something.
Maybe it's cursed bread?
Or the first ones were magic bread like EverQuest magicians could make?

I... I want to believe!

Dex-chan lover
Yup, we just leave it all out on tables a foot from the entrance. What's a display case? I swear this author is a lizard person imagining what human interactions must be like.

Earlier I asked where this series was going, I have my answer now. No where, the author lost all sense of rhyme or reason ages ago. How does the honey stay on one side?

Double-page supporter
I'm betting this turns out to just by coincidence be exactly what they need to solve some problem… that, or there's a lesson for the MC in how to market stuff which will come up soon-ish.

the-hell.png

Double-page supporter
If I had ate it from the other end I would have ate the paper.... well... nothing wrong with more fiber I guess.

Edit: also he keeps questioning the child, I'm guessing the child had a charm spell of some sort? The story might come back to this as a lesson of some sort maybe lol

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter is basically pointless... unless the next chapter require those breeead.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't he buy 4 at the start? What happened to the 4th one? It wasn't there when they went to the table to eat so where did it go? Why has nobody asked this yet?!

Dex-chan lover
Lmao page 7 you can see how the artist simply increased the brush size 500% to draw the > < eyes

Users who are viewing this thread