Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Id purposely get scammed just to look at that Loli smile ;w; also, i think most of the comments here are right, like what happened though, the story just goes everywhere it wants, the mc got a cat transformation spell for some odd reason, then bringing back home his friends to his territory only to have this outta nowhere scam chapter. Confusing yes, but i guess it suits the story, theres no tension, no goals, its just the MC living his life trying to do his best on life :I

@boag If I had to take a guess: These stories usually come from Syosetu.com and its customary there to put out a new update every few days. So he may have known where he wanted to go with the story, but he also didn't want to blow through the main story in a short period of time, so he posted a lot of "easy filler" content. This is why a lot of these isekai stories end up being hundreds of "chapters" long: They're usually only a couple pages of prose per update.

Dex-chan lover
@Aereus yes its part of the whole "ISekai" stuff that is pop there, have been reading ahead in the WN TLs, but there are many differences in this and that, must be because the manga is adapting the LN instead of the WN.

@boag It's possible. Isekai LNs are always a crapshoot. Sometimes the editors lean on them quite heavily to make story revisions, other times they print them almost verbatim. Probably has a lot to do with how large of a publisher they sign with. IE: Overlord is through Enterbrain and its seen quite a few revisions... even adding Albedo to change up the dynamic within Nazarick, for example. Alphapolis probably also gives out somewhat decent editing help. Some of these 3rd-rate publishers however probably don't have the funds to do much more than a spellcheck.

Dex-chan lover
@Aereus Yeah I read a bit of the Overlord WN and it was complete garbage, thank god Alb.... I mean Editor san helped fix it.

@boag I should also add that nearly all of them are written by amateurs for fun and never imagined they would get picked up and licensed by a publisher. They're basically "original fanfiction" to misappropriate a term. A real novelist will often revise chunks of their novel numerous times before it gets published. Here, it's being written piecemeal with probably only loosely outlined events. It can also be hard for people to objectively step back and take a hard look at what they've written and make appropriate changes. Especially nowadays, people do not seem to take constructive criticism well at all. They internalize their hobbies and take things personally, etc.

Dex-chan lover
When I read reviews saying that starting from vol.2 the story takes a nosedive in quality I never thought it would be like this. I know that it will become worse and worse but like any disaster I want to see more.

CBC

Aggregator gang
Dude just got hustled hard and he doesn't even know it! That's hardcore skills from the loli yo!

Fed-Kun's army
... He surrendered to the loli and bought every baguettes he possibly could. The author was probably on holidays in France and had to write a filler xD

Fed-Kun's army
You may not like it, but this is what peak manga looks like. This is the ideal isekai form.

Users who are viewing this thread