Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

uuh, the writing from the previous chapter was questionable, but this now? I think the author's mind exploded or something.

i think this is a filler chapter, i don't even remember there are about this in the LN.
oh well at least it's mildly entertaining, i thought kururi will brought the loli to his house

Dex-chan lover
this smells like a scam. bet those breeaaaaad he bought were just normal long bread

what the f*ck was this chapter lol like what the hell did i just witness, read, experience, and suffer

Dex-chan lover
I agree... Why is there a whole chapter on getting scammed? (Into buying 33 breeeads) Super easily too, no resistance and even dove head first. Even if they somehow become important (baker's family), it's an odd chapter.

Dex-chan lover
What a waste of chapter. Adaptation is supposed to discard the shitty unnecessary filler. Maybe the little girl is actually an otherworlder like MC and this is just some foreshadowing.

Contributor
Man, I remember saying early on that the one thing I really enjoyed about this manga is that I never had any idea what would happen the next chapter, not even what genre the next chapter would rightfully belong to.

I'm glad that that's what I like about this manga. I am definitely getting exactly what I came here for.

...If there was something else I was here for I would be flipping tables right about now. But no, I'm good. Do go on.

Aggregator gang
@DexHaunter @Strelokest Nope, I'm pretty sure that this is a filler made by someone else. The manga has been skipping a lot of things from the novel (or solving problems too quickly) and is adding some pointless situations. Too bad, it began really well.

Dex-chan lover
that breaaaaad reminds me of that japanese loooong gum commercials...

Fed-Kun's army
Fear the power of lolis!! And yah this wss filler, dont remember this being in the novel tho its around here where the novel began going to the shitter anyways

Group Leader
@Ironclad
Yup, we just leave it all out on tables a foot from the entrance. What's a display case? I swear this author is a lizard person imagining what human interactions must be like.

Earlier I asked where this series was going, I have my answer now. No where, the author lost all sense of rhyme or reason ages ago. How does the honey stay on one side?

^This. I dropped reading the novel too, since it quickly lost all sense of direction, even for a slice-of-life manga. The plot; title, his blacksmithing, preventing his downfall, hooking up the main heroine with the prince...every single thing no longer matters anymore after a certain point, as if all of the above was never mentioned in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Dude needs to be careful or he is going to end up as a fatass again

Dex-chan lover
@Harry_Dong from the start the plot was going everywhere and nowhere at once, its like the author had this grand plan of events ready but didnt know how to get to them organically. Still the interactions are the saving grace of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread