Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Should've said "if you lie you'll have to eat a thousand needles" "what?? Is that how it goes? No wonder the charm is effective" is what I imagine Eliza to say after that, then she'd use it herself with a scary smile "if you cheat on me I'll bring every knight, servant, slave I own to force you to eat those thousand needles"

Fed-Kun's army
Don't do it bro. You will absolutely become a battered husband getting beat all the time until you submit...
She will probably kill you one day for talking to the heroine or something

Dex-chan lover
ehh this girl is bad news.

no real relationship , interacting with other girl casually = sonic speed punch to the gut

run for your life.

Dex-chan lover
I liked her more before. Someone being so jealous that you can't even interact with other girls in a non-romantic way is no good. (Although he was being a little bit too touchy with that blacksmith girl, the other times weren't too much.)

Dex-chan lover
I’d still say it’s too early. It could be because he was getting inadvertently handsy with the apprentice. If he’s not allowed to even talk to other girls, then it’s time to fake his death. The last thing we need is another Louise from The Familiar of Zero.

Aggregator gang
they not even engage and we all know who is the master of the house

Dex-chan lover
i don't know why you're all screaming she was a bad end but i really like her interaction with kururi in the web novel

and in the webnovel even thought kururi was about to sacrifice himself to save his home she help him instead making them both still alive but forgetting their past
UwU) i like both of them

and isn't she become like that since the prince never really care for her in the first place that she become that kind of girl :v
for more spoiler
in the end that prince manage to marry that girl thought so it was all good =w=)~~

Dex-chan lover
Forget waifu, Eliza is on a direct course for wife. Good match for your typical clueless isekai main.

Dex-chan lover
Reverse the sexes, and people would be screaming bloody murder.
Still depends. I have actually seen series that play violence for laughs using a male hitting a female (Aho Girl does it a lot, City of Dead Sorcerer or whatever the English version of the name is supposed to be has a cop using a german suplex on his female subordinate pretty hilariously). They're rarer than the female hitting the male for comedic purposes, but they do happen and I don't particularly remember any more bitching there than there were comments like yours here about this. Then you've got A Certain Magical Index and it's plethora of spinoffs, where Touma spends a not insignificant amount of time punching women in the face and nobody really seems to complain about it much because that'd be pretty stupid. Most of those women are trying to murder him or others at the time. Giving them the ol' haymaker is the least he should be doing in response.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro
The difference I see with how violence on male characters is presented to how the one in animes like Aho girl or City of the Dead Sorcerer, when it is a male character there is the intention to hurt the character while when it is the female character it is presented as being just the action with no intent for damage in it, A Certain Magical Index types are exceptions because in them they are enemies and not "friends" or "lovers".

But lucky you that you don't see the commentaries about violence against women in anime or other complaints about how women are portrait in anime and all. I guess it is just don't follow such topics and because of that they do not appear much for you. For me I'm really tired of the subject and coments like "reverse the sexes" makes a lot of sense to me because of that.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan I read the comment sections on things I'm reading or watching. Y'know, places like this and the people posting in places like this. I don't go out of my way to look for people reviewing things or writing articles about stuff, if that's what you're talking about, because a lot of those people are doing it for the wrong reasons. Such as getting page views for ad revenue or simple old fashioned attention whoring.

For Aho Girl and City of Dead Sorcerer for instance, since those were my examples originally, I had read them on MangaHere back before this site was even a thing. The tsukkomi system there was kind of interesting sometimes, and you got comments on each individual page with it. That is the specific location I'm saying I don't remember much complaining about the violence thing in regards to those series. Even on here instead, I haven't looked at Aho Girl on here at all yet and I think City of Dead Sorcerer isn't on here because of the group doing it anyway. Unsurprisingly though, yes if you go looking for it you will find all kinds of commentary about this sort of stuff elsewhere and probably in every possible direction it can go, but I was talking about where we are right now and the other places like it in my own personal experiences. Which are anecdotal, nobody's really supposed to put much stock in that, it's pretty poor evidence of basically anything.

Users who are viewing this thread