Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
If your going to give someone a warning you need to make sure they know what its about. If they don't know why your upset they can't do anything about it even if you had a valid point.

Dex-chan lover
@cloudelka look like i typed wrong and make you confused bro :v
the prince manage to marry that girl he like okay ?
if you don't know who then i may ask you to read the manga again :v

Dex-chan lover
If anything, they have mental health issues and should be institutionalized to get them the help they need. Unfortunately, the author will not do that because he didn't create a mentally ill character on purpose, just by accident while writing a shitty one.

Wtf she made so many signals that she is in love with him, and he did nothing. Come on just ask her if she wants to be your girlfriend, or you will find yourself like Iris

Contributor
is the artist trying to destroy every female character in this manga? First it was Iris and now Eliza starts giving punches? Like that's totally different of the feeling she gave in the previous chapters.

Double-page supporter
people do be taking anime tropes too seriously doe 😳😳

Eliza is best girl

Fed-Kun's army
Three strikes and your out bud. She already told you she thinks it's only natural for adulterers to be murdered. Fair play.

Eliza best girl but MC ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ dense!!!

P.S. He really wondered what would happen if he hit the maximum quota of warnings, he deserves it.

Dex-chan lover
at this point i'm convinced MC gave up his target of his original waifu in place of the bad ending waifu
He was never trying to get with her, he was really just trying to lead a better life than the one his character had in-game. He fixed his territory, and focused on way to get more money while preventing bad events from the game from occuring, and accidentally succeeded. In his efforts to be successful, he became a bridge between people that hated each other in the game

Users who are viewing this thread