Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Power Uploader
@Xennith it's the leader. He's the only one with a beard in the gang.

Looks like the author forgot to draw a beard on that panel. Or just didn't care.

But the idea of a beard suddenly growing is funny.

Contributor
@Lord_Farquaad This was reasonably readable, since the grammar was pretty decent. There were times that it felt like it was a little off, but it was not as bad (to me) as an accurate TL that has bad English grammar.

@Lord_Farquaad
This is my first scanlation
You should learn how to save files too.
https://mangadex.org/thread/7214/1/#post_1228151

Also, fonts look like shit, it's hard on eyes. Wild Words font not supposed to look like this. I don't even know what you need to do with them - outside of very unnatural and perverse methods, which doesn't seems to be the case (probably) - to make them so horrible.
https://imgur.com/a/jcJalvw

@Lord_Farquaad
Thanks for this chapter, I don't know if you are planning to keep uploading chapters for this series, but if you do. Keep up the good work man! 😀

Group Leader
@Rugid
aight dude.
not sure how much of what you said is constructive criticism and how much you said because you genuinely dislike it but I'll take it as the former and keep that stuff in mind for whenever I do my next one :)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your hard work, considering how far behind this manga has gotten i was worried i'd never see more of it translated, not a bad job for your for your first run.

Dex-chan lover
I'll add that I'd say it was a fully ok quality scanlation. At least in my opinion.

I think that the scanlation was great. The grammar was fine and the font was also normal. I don't know why people who literally did nothing would even bother to complain. I think that we can reasonably conclude that everyone who made a negative comment was being nitpicky...or maybe they are just cranky from self quarantine.

@siscon I don't remember very well what happened after this, there are many villains created by the author, they are mostly against MC success as the Helan Territory Lord (hotsprings and production),
there is the pupil's arc, then there is the blacksmith association arc (again the same kind of villains that envy MC success and demand his secrets of production), then there is the suposed to be "climax" of this series that is the Elisa+dad (prime minister) downfall, next thing that happened was the Helan Territory downfall (it was apocalipse/oblivion like), then it begins the current arc but author gets boring and doesn't know what to write, his chapters become boring and same jokes are repeated again and again as if all of his plans had ended, it became like Bleach after Aizen. The novel now looks like that author is trying to squeeze every penny that he can with some fillers, until he gets some creativity to create another good arc or another novel
well I think I should update my review on novelupdates, many people will get offended but whatever, it was good then became meh

Thanks for the hard work, I would love to see more of this manga

Dex-chan lover
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING MMEEEEEEE THAT FUCKING FALCHION GRAB WAS HORRIBLE, WHO THE FUCK GRABS THE ENEMY'S SWING BY THE HANDLE ANYWAY, ATLEAST GRAB IT BY THE BLAD AND ACT COOL OR SOME SHIT. ALSO WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU STRANGLE A PERSON IN THE MIDDLE OF A GANG FIST FIGHT ANYWAYS

Dex-chan lover
who could have ever guessed it was him XD (ps he was the only real suspect from the start)

Users who are viewing this thread