Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Group Leader
Now I really shouldn't feel bad about calling a shit chapter shit but with how long this bitch was it feels like my baby. I actually haven't read further myself but maybe the next chapter isn't as ass idk I can only pray they didn't do as shit a job next chap cuz otherwise it would turn into an awkward Manga revival

Dex-chan lover
"Why did you burn my town?"
"I didn't"
"Yes you did"
"No I didn't
"Okay but why did you burn my town?"
"Oh, it was because I'm a generic retardedly evil noble"

Truly genius writing, author. The great geniuses who left their names in the history of literature pale in comparison.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, can't believe this lame hero had a hard time fighting a pudgy kid. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Naaaahhhhhhhhh fam look at that frog face's limbs, and the sword shape and the reach, it's impossible for the mc to get overwhelmed by that bullfrog villain unless mc's training is nothing but lip service for story. Also kinda lame how he just kinda goes
that's it, I'm unsheathing my sword
lmao bruh just attack him and ask later, he's a fucking suspect ffs

Man i hate my past self for liking this piece of shit story. i guess this was good only at first well for my taste lol

Dex-chan lover
Why was tall guy almost the same height as the MC during the fist bump. I thought he was supposed to be a giant

Power Uploader
@lord_farquaad

Thanks for the chapter, it was a great translation. That said, yeah, it was a shit chapter. Hopefully it was just a rushed ending to a boring arc and the next chapter will be better. If not... maybe there's another series more deserving of your time.

finally over, that villain was garbage wth
i'll only keep reading for Eliza she's best girl and i want to see her so bad :(

Ah, I just realized so many scanslation..thanks Lord Farquaad for continuing the manga

Double-page supporter
Can't wait for his decision to leave the punishment to the king to come back biting him in the ass. Bet that fatass is going to be able to get away and come again, this time while he's not in the territory.

Amazing how so many manga abruptly turn into dogshit once they have a base of readers.

its actually my first time to see a fat shitty noble to put up a fight just barely without relying on their subjects.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the upload. I don't really see much of an issues with the translation. Keep up the good work. Hopefully make this a regular thing.

Users who are viewing this thread