Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Group Leader
I just noticed some of the text has a bluish tinge... This chapter is cursed. Please just ignore the blue text, because if we try to fix it I guarantee something else will go wrong...

Group Leader
@Danthay yes it fucking is, from Abs on the Chest to Kururi’s Face ShapeShifting and Curosshi’s Boobs Getting Bigger and Bigger every chapter ( but nah the Boobs one is fine its good ngl )

Edit: Mr Moderator is okay if i add a few swear words here and there 😉

Dex-chan lover
dude his transformation at the beginning was a whole man, nice

Dex-chan lover
> Neko sensei was so cute... Maybe i can lure her with some of my lively meat ... fufufufufufufufu

MC: "Rail, are you going to do something bad?"
Ahhhh, errr.... Yes, at least be alert. Its rail we are talking about.
He is about to do a bad thing, but its included on the list that was your hole in the back... Its in danger...

Dex-chan lover
"your fathers actions are all evil but my fathers actions were just temporary blunders"
fuck this dude, such a smug hypocrite. this dude doesn't care about his people or kingdom, only himself. if he gave a shit he wouldn't be glorifying his fathers actions, allowing terrorists to attack neighboring "peaceful" kingdoms or telling the crown princess to tell her father to go out slaughtering and enslaving his own people...

Group Leader
Who was Iris again? Was she the MC's sister?

Edit: Nevermind, she's the FML of the original game storyline.

Aggregator gang
@jokerxhisoka @Chizan ]
In 1795, Napoleon offered a 12,000 franc reward (a fortune in those days) to anyone who could develop a method of preserving large quantities of food.(for his army) A French brewer and confectioner, Nicholas Appert, collected the prize, having observed that food cooked inside a glass jar didn't spoil unless its seal leaked.

The canning process was first done in glass wine bottles it was only later that they were put in tins like shown in this manga. I would suspect the someone among the southerners is an isekai/reincarnator. The south has all the hallmarks of a kingdom building isekei protagonist. Next thing you know they will have rice, soy sauce and mayonnaise..

Users who are viewing this thread