Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu

The term "slice of life" refers to a storytelling technique that presents a seemingly arbitrary sample of a character's life, which often lacks a coherent plot, conflict, or ending. The story may have little plot progress and often has no exposition, conflict, or dénouement, but rather has an open ending. ~Wiki~

When I read the novel and saw some TL comments, this manga is like isekai slice of life,
Still this series is great for me since it is isekai romcom. BUT....
Eliza the best waifu, the letter exchange in one of the chapter is the most romantic scene I have seen or read.

Aggregator gang
Idk how to feel about this story. I’m glad it’s not a Harem and not exactly a love triangle but I guess I don’t like those who aren’t honest with themselves..?

Fed-Kun's army
@UnknownSaint111: They're kids. Don't know about you, but I've yet to meet any teenager (or anyone in their 20's to take it a step further) who was EVER honest with themselves. Plus we're dealing with nobility here. Nobility is pretty much politics: putting on airs, saying what they want to hear vs. what they need to hear, and so on

Wow, this is new levels of beta-ness of the mc.
I mean he literally has super good relationship with the qween, 1st Prince and is a brother figure to the second prince. And he is scared by a nobody noble who threatens him with the name of prime minister. I'm sure by this point more than half of the royalty would be on the mc's side.smh.

I'm done. Can't handle this Beata mess anymore.

mhr

Damn, this manga is definitely underrated..... I had an absolutely joyous reading experience filled with laughs and total fun.

This has sublime pacing... a month later, and I have no desire to binge it even now.

10/10, it aint got style nor substance but it has SOMETHING subtle and perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread