Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu

Double-page supporter
"Even though you're not interested in me, just because of an information look how you're behaving."

Is anyone else weirded out by the sheer number of translators who just can't seem to use the word information correctly?

Double-page supporter
Yup, another bog standard isekai novel. At start it seemed to be similar to Death Flag, but I guess that "I regained memories and know the ending" thing was just a cheap plot device, akin to summoning. What a pity...

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest... It's been so long since the previous chapter, that I don't even remember anything of it.
This is what I dislike from Monthly manga... that simply gets abandoned by translators for months.

Double-page supporter
"So, is it fun for you to hang out with lots of girls?" "No, of course not."

Godd*mn it Kururi, you lying sack of sh*t.

Dex-chan lover
I should have read the title again before getting into this. I realized way too late that this was something I'd read before, and then dropped for a helluva good reasons.
I don't know how well it'll follow the novel but it was pretty much one of worst story I've ever read and I'm not being hyperbolic here.
Spineless MC (par for the course, but he takes it to another level).
Unresolved plot threads. Unresolved plot threads everywhere!
Plot elements just flat out disappearing to nothingness.
Nobody has ever heard of personal space.
Getting sexually abused is somehow supposed to be funny.
MC whine and cry like a baby the moment something doesn't go his way.
MC gets beaten by random thugs and nothing happens and next chapter it's like it never happened?
Speaking of getting beaten up, a dog beats up the MC too. Not a magic dog or the Maou in disguise. An actual dog.

This story is really something, I tell you what.

Dex-chan lover
@Axelord
The hate is within you? Wellp, as soon as I realize he's the same wimp as Tanaka I will also drop it.

Double-page supporter
@monkey123 It's a good thing I never read that abomination, Netori is amazing, but Netorare is a big fat NOPE.

Double-page supporter
@Bluedudu If you're talking about Netori and Netorare, there's a HUGE difference.

Here, let me explain:

Netorare = your lover gets stolen.
Netori = you steal someone's lover.

oh well dunno why the hate for this manga, but i think the LN is somewhat more enjoyable than the manga

Fed-Kun's army
@gaigous see its the Same then ^^ one makes me the scumbag one makes the other one... not a fan of either one

Double-page supporter
@Bluedudu My bad, when you said they were the same, I assumed you didn't know the difference, but it turns out you were just expressing an opinion.

That shop was too pro-consumer for my jaded capitalist brain, and their naive sweetness gave me a cavity.

Dex-chan lover
Uwa... He got conned by such a generic and over-the-top method...

Still enjoyable right now.
But BOI stop reading before its too late .
Everything goin to be shitty in the future (turn this series from 10 to 0 hella fast) .
Im pretty serious here .

Users who are viewing this thread