Botsuraku Yotei no Kizoku dakedo, Hima datta kara Mahou wo Kiwamete Mita

A grown up, probably from Japan, who never heard of prime numbers? Suuuure super realistic. Nothing you learn in jr high or even before

Art: Average. Only gripes are that it sometimes depicts him looking older than his actual age.
Plot: Generic. Your average isekai, nothing to see here.
Story: Bad. It keeps on jumping from one topic to another, some aren't even important, they make minor details seem major and vice versa, it has those "Hehe, interesting." and "NANI!?" moments when nothing particularly amazing is going on, author tries to make character look epic, just kinda comes off as cringe, pacing is bad, events are so random... unexpected? Despite everything that I'm listing, it's not terrible. Just disappointing.

well, i'd say its pretty generic at a glance, what i'm most interested is how this getting so much views per chapter. might read it. don't know if others will read it tho. im a trashman myself so im okay about it.

The plot idea was..nice and typical. But the pacing of the events ( way too fast) basically made it poor. He got super-attached to his mentor way too fast. Imagine someone tripping and skinning their knee, crying about the pain (ㆆ_ㆆ). The maid then comes in with a first aid kit and dresses the wound. Their friend then helps them get back inside with their injured leg. While walking, a butterfly lands on the person and makes them laugh as it lands on their nose. That person than decides to never forget what the butterfly did for them, dedicting a memeorial in its honor, ignoring the contribution of the maid and friend . That is basically what the character's emotions are like.

DGN

Chapter 3, the secret message is written in the language from Atlantis the Lost Empire

Using prime number just to make it look smarter huh hahaha. No reason whatsoever, just let it be as that world logic will only make it look stupid as we connecting it into our world. Learn from "mahouka koukou no rettousei" if you want to incorporate math and science into magic.

It is so bad and enjoyable
It is shit and a good shit ( It is slice of life,Harem you know ? )

Dex-chan lover
Bakarina, is that you?

114bcef1-08c8-4998-8cc6-c64392003af1.jpg

MD@Home
This is some one-dimensional garbage …

And how can this even be called isekai? That MC is not a native of that world is only used as cheap throwaway trope to get the setting going but then never again except for some lip service for barely half of the first chapter. "Hey, I'm actually not the original soul in this body." Are you now? I'm sure that would be delightful news for someone who cares. Seems to me you're just some guy who's beaten the very native odds of some talent's rarity.

Last edited:
I just want to say major props to the translators recleaners and redrawers.
This serious looks like a ton of tedious work, especially in cleaning and translating.

I also feel like im reading a very rushed series.
Not to mention him naming everything reminds me of slime.
He's also gathering monsters in a forest like slime, and has the backing of the dragon.

Uhhh... yup, author totally did not rip this from Slime.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Quite literally an unreadable story.
There's a slew of words that mean nothing, about characters and events that amount to nothing.

This is actually enjoyable by just looking at the pictures.
To the translators -- how the hell are ya'll choosing your projects? This thing is uniquely awful in its dullness.

This is honestly awfull, the pacing is bad - as in it it feels compressed by 5 times, nothing is new - it just spams existing story tropes, the art isn't awfull but it's definitely nothing more than that and It's got precisely 0 redeeming qualities.

Do yourself a favour and don't waste your time on this

Users who are viewing this thread