Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Strategy Guide to Life

Actually, the motivation is kinda lame. You know who beat any game? Cheaters. The life isn't an exception.

pretty interesting for a start. Well, " Life is a shitty game" is not a new idea, we hear it in other anime. In Real life you just have to try your best to get your goal. In this manga for example goal is get a lovers

Double-page supporter
I read the LN first.... it skips a lot of the reasoning and arguments between the two, I'm not saying go off and read the whole lot but reading up to the end of the first manga in the LN's will make things much clearer.

Power Uploader
She's all acting smug even though she gets to play IRL in easy-mode. Sure the guy could and should try harder at life, but he could be suffering from any number of debilitating problems as far as she knows.

@Koremitsu_Arita A great one! There's nothing stopping anyone from using a gamecube controller using current VR. It might be ackward but it'd probably work to some extent with a gamecube wii U/switch adapter.

"watchu gona do LOSER im butter tan/cos you hahahahaa L.O.L WOAW ur so trash ahahaha lol" please just end it already, it looks like people that says gg ez on every match even when they loose try to do a dissertation live

Dex-chan lover
So a manga about average but good at gaming dude. Who wish to meet up with his bro who turned out to be a girl in his class who is basically god-tier. Who challenged him to get a gf by a year. Ok. This is interesting...

Aggregator gang
Dear God, I hate this already. I hate smug characters, male or female so much.

Besides, if he's trash-tier, why doesn't he just kill himself for a better gacha roll?

Fed-Kun's army
@drig2 good point. Never thought about that way.

While that may be true, theres nothing wrong with trying your best to better yourself. And if you end up failing then you can just go back to not trying or settling for what you can get. Or keep trying even if you likely wont get anywhere.

Manga is nothing like real life but im interested in seeing what i can learn from this to make my own life worth while.

Dex-chan lover
It's probably easier to get motivated to change like this when being coached by a cute girl who is serious about it for some random reason. Very convenient.

Dex-chan lover
But still, the bars are still to high. If you just imagine it in real life of course.
And also, life is way more complicated that just simple fight, adventure and J.R.P.G. games

Wait in the Light novel Aoi didn't have tits that big... Not that I'm really bothered by it tho should be her canon size

Users who are viewing this thread