Bougyaku no Kokekko

Dex-chan lover
Oh it's finished? Time to marathon as promised.
Oh boy the comments seem like it's a dumpster fire.

the plot is bad and the logics are fuck up. MC is absurd optimist to the point of 5 years old child innocence and makes me irritate while reading. well, shounen manga style I guess.... my first impression is the uniqueness of this manga. however, when my reading passed 10 chs I felt this manga is a typical mediocre zombie apocalypse plot that just uses chicken instead of zombie that s all. this manga is 5 vols in total and that s the only reason I read to the end. if it s more than 5 vols or over 65 chs, good bye my time is more precious.

in short, it s on readble level not total shit. if you read while on the way to work or school to kill time, its okay. however, if you have anything better to do. put this manga to last spot.

It's like a really bad b-movie, but it's so dumb, it's kinda funny. Overall, not bad/10

Group Leader
Though I haven't read much the art style reminds me of Tokyo ghoul. The author seems to write a lot about hardcore issues and it is indeed gore-y. none the less the ending seemed a bit rushed but was fine, Japan really has some shit taste for getting this axed as well as Gal cleaning and so many other mangas that I feel as if for a manga to be successful it has to be a Shonen or some BL bullshit to get a decent fanbase in Japan to keep going. If only these were more marketed in the US or other parts of the world they could keep series going.

Dex-chan lover
It's like Bad Decisions: The Manga. The characters did alot of questionable shit that might have been avoided if they at least think abit. But hey, it's the same with zombie flicks. It's a tired genre but it's the people that makes the story. Except with chickens.

If anything, I dislike the author, being Japanese, HAVE to involve loli as plot point. Come on. Can't you have just the main villain do his thing. They gotta have their loli somehow.

The chickens, while they are killing people through the story, are not disturbing at all. Rather it's the kids. The way they are drawn they might as well be a different type of creatures.

Glasses guy is probably the only sane people in the world but since everyone is hot-bloded shonen idiots he (almost)has no place in the story.

The ending is wrapped nicely so I guess that's good. Also reading the afterwords strengthened my belief that Japanese has shit taste. They proactively tried to get this axed and I can only congratulate author for managing to finish.

If only Shomin Sample survived rather than dying for yet another pointless spinoff....

Dex-chan lover
I kinda enjoed it honestly. It was like one of those Cheesy Horror B Movies with an Anime and Manga like touch. It wasnt realy SCARY and more goofy, but I liked it. For what it was it was good but no Masterpiece XD

this is like a trainwreck you can't look away from

its fascinating but at the same time completely infuriating. character make RETARDED decisions.

"hey you need to leave me behind, i will only slow you down. Oh? you won't leave me? then I'll just shoot myself in the leg so you have to leave me"

like wtf kind of bullshit writing is this? the chickens can move at warp speed when attacking extras but the MC can literally fall into a crowd of them and survive by crawling at their feet,"

Contributor
It's been in my follow list for too long, i need to start reading this.

Group Leader
Which one of you fucks put "cocktatorship" as a title because I refuse to believe that's a cannon translation someone pitched for this manga lmfao

Fed-Kun's army
For that Troll Titel it gets a 6, and now that I have read it... its a 3... TRASH, its from the Horror Story fad from some years ago. Nothing really impressive but also not abyssmal bad, just bland.

Users who are viewing this thread