Bougyaku no Kokekko

Fed-Kun's army
I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT THIS MANGA IS A COMPLETE BULLSHIT, the author wanted to make the mc looks tough and smart but then he made him do all kind of stupid unreasonable things in this apocalypse and given him a 7 years old logic so all the mc did was made all kind of stupid choices

Aggregator gang
Welp it's entertaining, a bit eww sometimes, but as long it doesnt include literal shit or turds then I'm ok with it.
I wanna see how far these idiotic band of kids could survive

Because it'sd like looking at a boat sinking in slow motion. And in this one the boat sink while in flame, exploding, while a meteore crash on him with alien laser fired at the same time.

And chickens.

I think my craving for shit like this begin with apocalypse no toride with it grotesque human animals things. Now I am reading Jimen this Cockpocalypse and shibuya GOLDFISH. save me please.

Aggregator gang
How about "Cocktatorship"? Because it's usually "di"... you know what, nevermind.

Oo do you update daily,nameless? Coz i see like everyday there'll be 1-2 new chapters updated,thanks for the translation!

Manga is like movies...only it is in a highly illustrated book form..just have fun and say "fuck you" logic and making sense.

Yeah, this is pretty terrible, but it crosses into so bad, its good territory in my opinion.

Author is a huge tease, though. I want to see Tora's boss battle.

Nice Art but horrible Plot like i saw some bad plots here and there but this one takes it's special case

tbh it feels like it was axed, or maybe i'm not used to "everything went according to plan" type of manga.

Users who are viewing this thread