Bouken ni, Tsuitekonaide Okaa-san! ~ Chouka Hogo na Saikyou Dragon ni Sodaterareta Musuko, Hahaoya Douhan de Boukensha ni Naru ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - T…

Dex-chan lover
Guess dragoness Mother is the true isekai not her son. Lol her kiss blessed the whole town.

Dex-chan lover
Guess she hasn't given him eternal life like herself. Eh, I guess that is up to him if he wants it and she may not have thought of it.

@sketches If she is omniscient and omnipotent then Saitama can't win because he is only omnipotent. She being all knowing and lets say same strength as Saitama she should be able to use her all knowingness to win.

How come I keep getting unsubbed from this and some others. Seems like the title changes and then it unsubs

PoH

The mom's art looks very familiar. Ahhh! who was it...

you know what's 'godly' about your mother, son?
LONG SKIRT WITH SLIT + SLEEVELESS SWEATER (shirt?) !!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Group Leader
Buying a bigger or 2nd notebook would have been way too easy...so let's plunge the world into an everlasting winter for eternity by throwing the world out of orbit, just for a few more days in the year.

I can't tell if mom is dumb or just aloof. I was hoping that this wasn't going to be a gag manga tbh.

Dex-chan lover
How tall is Gaston on page 10? He's almost 1.5 storeys.

Dex-chan lover
@PoH I'm 99% certain the artist is Gustav. The mother looks an awful lot like Nitta Minami (hair down version) from Cinderella Girls.

@virginhunter she must be since if i remember right, he was adopted instead.

It did mentioned that she could turn into a human(or the current her) is because she ate the Devil when she was just a big dragon.
Though it never said she couldn't transform into human before either.

i like your name. it's actually suitable with your question.

Fed-Kun's army
don't confuse a bubbly personality with being a dummy. she's smart enough to calculate orbits, but has no interest in anything other than having fun with her son. just like how a scientist might be able to formulate complex algorithms but still be cuddly with a pet or child, she puts her power and knowledge as secondary to showering her child with love and affection.

Dex-chan lover
Kiddo... Just be proud of your mother. Just her being there has given everyone everything they need.

Dex-chan lover
@boogle I feel like you may have missed the title if you thought that this wouldn't be a gag manga. Though, it could get serious later. Not sure how, unless there is some sort of kryptonite for Karma.

Users who are viewing this thread