Bouken ni, Tsuitekonaide Okaa-san! ~ Chouka Hogo na Saikyou Dragon ni Sodaterareta Musuko, Hahaoya Douhan de Boukensha ni Naru ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.3 - T…

Aggregator gang
that scene, it reminds me of the time I was working towards 100%-ing Disgaea and I had to replay the tutorial stages time and again as I restarted for different endings with my lvl 9999 5x reincarnated party with nothing but matching rarity lvl 100 rank 41 gear
which for those not familiar with the series, 9999 is max level for character for a given "incarnation", main characters get stat multiplier boosts for their first 5 reincarnations (<--resets character to level 1, but get bonuses and faster stat growth on level up based on a combo of base stats, current level, and TOTAL level across all incarnations) AND all characters get extra base stats based on their total growth pre-reincarnation (which, for my main party, I naturally also already had maxed at that point), rank 41 gear is highest rank and thus has the max base power, item level makes stuff stronger and in D1 100 was the max, and each item has a random value usually between 0 and 255 (although rank 41 gear are legendary class only and thus only range from 0 to 15 or 0 to 31 depending on which game you are playing) and if the gears all match rarity they all get a 1.3x stat boost (specifically, it's 1.0x to all if all are different rarity, 1.1x *to the pair* if 2 match, 1.2x if three match *except the odd one out is still 1.0x*, and 1.3x to all if all match)
...so basically the most OP it is possible for the player's team to get in D1 and going back wasting lvl 1 tutorial mobs

@Trung-t-rung Yeah my bad. now that i think about it if he fights the goblin and win that's fine but if he can't and it's life and death situation then that's the time his mom can interfere.

for the people not finding her behavior bad/wrong... I'm feeling a really strong Robin Arryn scent from you guys.

Aggregator gang
@TTX Have you not read enough wn to know that foster parenting in isekais end it with them together or at least part of the harem?
that's why lenteraneko is saying good for the author for going in to that direction.

TTX

@conscript117

no, i read more manga's
foster parenting = Uchi no Musume (Kenneth is more parent than Dale) & Boukensha License o Hakudatsu (no romance so far)

standard in many (harem) manga's: First introduced female/male is the end pairing
Stella is the first female (exclude Mom) = end pairing

any suggestions or example ?? (and not Usagi Drop)

Level 1 Fire
NUKE

If only the mage's magic in the game is as strong as that. xD

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@TTX
so you want manga in which parent/guardian becomes lover?

already happened/almost guaranteed to happen:
ancient magus bride
tate no yuusha
Uchi no Musume (if it follows the novel)
looking for a father
Hakka Shoujo
blood alone
Minamoto-kun Monogatari

a good chance of happening, but far from guaranteed
One More Age
Maken no Daydreamer (they xxx in the novel, but manga doesn't show it)
ookumo chan flashback

@Hollow7F
@thegentelman

your MC examples don't 'stand a chance against the power of instant death'
https://mangadex.org/title/24281/sokushi-cheat-ga-saikyou-sugite-isekai-no-yatsura-ga-marude-aite-ni-naranai-n-desu-ga

other absurdly OP fantasy MCs (this series isn't isekai, so I'll include other non-isekai fantasy too):

Kenshi wo Mezashite Nyuugaku shita no ni Mahou Tekisei 9999 nan desu kedo!?
Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat
Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken - Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou
Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu: technically not absurdly OP yet, but his potential is ridiculous: https://mangadex.org/chapter/519387/9
Hero Union BBS (not one main character but ensemble cast)

Dex-chan lover
@cgr instant death...yikes, I've read that he can also detect if someone is trying to kill him. Authors are getting wild.but is he invincible? there has to a weakness to his power. like for example some mage who can manipulate people,he orders his closest friend to kill him.does he know how to defend himself ?

TTX

@cgr
thank you and I don't care

conscript question was
"Have you not read enough wn to know that foster parenting in isekais end it with them together or at least part of the harem?"

i want just examples
tate no yuusha: really ? just vew parent like chapter
Uchi no Musume: but Dale was never a foster parent

Maken no Daydreamer (they xxx in the novel, but manga doesn't show it)
I was surprised or disappointed (not the forced/rape moment with Lilyn) but
Minato (was Human) is a Incubus = sex demon
he was unnecessary changed (irrelevant for story/character development)

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@TTX
what do you mean you 'don't care'? do you mean you only want webnovel isekai examples? I gave you manga examples because you brought up usagi drop

@thegentelman

based on spoilers from animesuki and reddit :

nope, he doesn't really have any weaknesses, someone did something close to your suggestion and it didn't work at all

Dex-chan lover
hm.... trying to hide ears inside a hood with the obviously same long shape of the ears....

TTX

@cgr
"what do you mean you 'don't care'?"

don't care about this setting
I just wanted examples in which parent/guardian becomes lover

your comment was more like a recommendation
thank you and sorry for trespassing your time

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣PffT LMAO 🤣🤣😅🤣 She NUKED EM lol. May those goblins Rest In Pieces (literally).

Users who are viewing this thread