Bouken ni, Tsuitekonaide Okaa-san! ~ Chouka Hogo na Saikyou Dragon ni Sodaterareta Musuko, Hahaoya Douhan de Boukensha ni Naru ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.3 - T…

Goblin Slayer watching in the distance: "Souka..."

Mommy dearest just demonstrated that even a powerful demon is nothing but a joke if it looks at her son the wrong way.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
I'm surprised the Mom has spent so much time as a human and yet hardly understands the idea of holding back. Granted using a lvl1 spell instead of lvl10 or so was good, but considering it turned most of the forest and part of the road into a giant crater that's going to cause panic in the nearest city along with destroying a lot of the herbs the MC was suppose to collect is extremely bad. That and taking away his blade because it's dangerous is the same as saying he's still a child and not an adult man. Also, how's he suppose to mature and grow as an adult and individual if she uses magic to do everything for him? It's good she wants to help but her help is way too OP and preventing him from accomplishing anything with his own strength. Like when she used magic to teleport them to town. Part of a journey is overcoming the trials and tribulations while traveling and learning from experience and mistakes. Such as where and how to set up camp, setup a fire without setting the forest ablaze, carrying and preparing enough meals with just a little extra for traveling from point A to B, setting up shelter so can rest, and setting watches so don't get caught sleeping by wandering monsters or animals.

Dex-chan lover
@Mathiason I think the point there is that it was a level 1 spell, she can't hold back any further than that with an actual attack (the finger flick in the forest did absurd damage too but it was a finger flick, not a spell) and it still did all that. The rest of what you said is kind of the joke the entire series is based upon more or less?

Fed-Kun's army
Got to admit...she would make Goblin Slayer 's and his adventuring crews job a bit easier that way...

@Mathiason Assumption that may not hold true: She wants her son to mature. Clearly, she wants her son to stay safe and at home, protected by goddess demon dragon sama. That said, I'm still surprised that he hasn't gotten it into his head to have her 1. clean up her own messes, and 2. make him invulnerable. On the other hand, does anyone want to put bets down that the primary reason she didn't want to help the girl was "FEMALE ROMANTIC INTEREST THREAT DETECTED!" LOL Cute Romantic Rabbit mage-chan... Hmm... [Pondering] Do I sense a conflict?

Double-page supporter
I actually laughing at how stupid this MC is... Hes had no experience fighting.... no martial arts..... he could easily cut himself with his own sword. yet he pulls it out and thinks he can take on a legion of goblins. It makes sense why she took away his word lol. yet the dickhead gets mad at the end ?. seriously, do some training before you become an adventure.

Son of a hero means shit all.

Double-page supporter
@LeeEzekiel How is it autism, you should look it up in the dictionary before you use it, dumbass.

ps- I've already dropped reading this from the stupidity.

Double-page supporter
@chingtick Its kind a weird feeling when its an idiot, calling others an idiot. Maybe a feeling of pity or something /shrugs. But sure, enjoy your garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread