Bouken ni, Tsuitekonaide Okaa-san! ~ Chouka Hogo na Saikyou Dragon ni Sodaterareta Musuko, Hahaoya Douhan de Boukensha ni Naru ~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.3

Double-page supporter
So she's the worlds strongest evil dragon, and yet loses to some third-rate hack characters that the author shat out of their asses, because plot? Ok, sure, hey author, I've got a new job for you - go shovel shit.

Dex-chan lover
Blubber, the shota loving elf and breast friend of Karma the ultimate dragon is pretty good at manipulating Karma to get what she wants lol Interesting to see a bit of a story coming in

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna

Agreed. She ate a god. She can destroy planets. She can destroy the Sun.

And she's being looked down on by some stupid chuuni-ass fuckstain cult, who are undoubtedly going to find a way to nerf her, and Ryuu will have to save her.

Generic. Retarded.

You don't give us a supreme good-guy and then nerf them, stop being a weak ass writer! Figure out reasons for them to get what they're after, sometimes they SHOULD be stopped by her all-consuming might. You are not going for fucking shock value or catching the audience unawares by using basic bitch shounen tropes. We KNOW what's going to happen now that you've introduced these fuckers. Ugh!

@sherlock0790

How is it interesting? They're generic villains who can curbstomp OP-dragon mama for absolutely no sane reason. I bet. They are a dime a dozen enemies, nothing interesting. Manga got less interesting now that these idiots were added.

Dex-chan lover
They are most likely looking down on karma because most of her powers come from eating a devil and not originally hers. Plus the demon king and the knight that took him out might have stronger too. Blubber elf puts up a decent fight against karma.

The whole premise around Karma is that she is cosmos level god. So let’s nerf her and let a bunch a edgy kids come in lmao this has officially gone to shit.

Dex-chan lover
I also think that the King Beetle died and this was just spy drone beetle.
But yeah, it's fucking stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread