Bouken ni, Tsuitekonaide Okaa-san! ~ Chouka Hogo na Saikyou Dragon ni Sodaterareta Musuko, Hahaoya Douhan de Boukensha ni Naru ~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 9.2 - I…

@cor3zone

I like your analysis the best out of all I’ve read for this chapter. Although Sheila might be considered as an unimportant side character, she is the closest to understanding what he’s going through.
It’d be great if she calls him out as the dumbass he is in this chapter, endangering both their lives for silly and immature reasons. Part of growing up is recognizing your limits, and all the other figures in his life are too OP to teach him this.

Overall, I still like this manga. He doesn’t have any crazy cheat skills or bullshit hidden powers; he’s an above average teenager trying to grapple with a lineage that far surpasses any level he can reach realistically, and that dynamic is unique and interesting

Double-page supporter
Wonder if the kid breaks first or if the mother realizes first.

Aggregator gang
A good reason he's being hasty here is the prospect of grinding slimes for years before ranking up. He needs a mentor who has gone through and understands his tier of capability and limits. Get him a training program within his capabilities and with enough milestones to track progress.

Group Leader
I think the kid should stop being an adventurer.
Not because he is weak or whatever, he can get better and wiser, but because he's putting the world in danger.

See how his mom gets when he get a bit scrapped, imagine what would happen if he actually gets hurt bad, or worse, die.

He should probably look for a career change... Become a cook, or a merchant or something...

eEq6Xyw.gif

Double-page supporter
that's ... a little harsh ... to refer to him as damaged goods lol. Maybe a translation error?

Users who are viewing this thread