Bouken ni, Tsuitekonaide Okaa-san! ~ Chouka Hogo na Saikyou Dragon ni Sodaterareta Musuko, Hahaoya Douhan de Boukensha ni Naru ~

*sigh* dropping... Karma is too annoying for me🙄🙄 this was directed to boys and those with StepMom-Son festishes anyway or whatever. So yeah.. bye haha

A tremendously interesting premise that is failed by the lack of imagination and willingness to engage in emotional dialogue by the author. This is a huge disappointment.

Double-page supporter
It looks like this isn't turning incestuous, and therefore completely worthless, since the other parts are mediocre at best anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Kiraidesu I hope it does go semi-incestuous. And a threeway with Ms. Big Sis Elf. I wanna know what she's going to do when he gets old and dies. I mean I'm pretty sure it'll be R.I.P planet, Sun, Moons and possibly the Solar System.

Contributor
logically.jpg

Gustav is one of my fav doujin artist and I was wondering why they only had a few releases since the start of last year. And here I stumble upon this manga, which gave me an explanation.
Glad to see more of their drawings.

is school like this black hole that most stories can't escape ? , i hope we don't linger there for too long

Dex-chan lover
Are the light novels somewhere? Every link to purchase I can find for this is for the manga, except amazon.jp but I can't make heads or tails out of that one. No links on cdjapan either. For some reason only the manga seems easily purchasable?...

Only thing I did find out there's currently two light novel volumes and two manga volumes out in Japan, and that both started roughly at the same time. Actually the manga may have started earlier as lndb.info gives the release date for the first novel volume as July 24, 2019, but the first chapter here was uploaded 12 months ago which would make it earlier(?).

Fed-Kun's army
This isekai seems like it was written for the elementary school audience. Like magic tree house age.

Users who are viewing this thread