Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Ch. 26

its acutally crazy cuz I just remebered this manga today and was going to look and see if it got more chapters and reread it and then I saw it was updated around the time I remembered it today 😅

Trinitia scans, the previous (current?) group, has scans up to chapter 47 on their site. Not sure why they haven't uploaded it here, though. Pretty annoying having to juggle through a bunch of group sites just to remember what stuff is being updated.

Group Leader
Trinitia scans, the previous (current?) group, has scans up to chapter 47 on their site. Not sure why they haven't uploaded it here, though. Pretty annoying having to juggle through a bunch of group sites just to remember what stuff is being updated.

It's because they can't earn money here, and the rules prevent other people from uploading them. Doesn't stop us from going to one of the other sites to read the chapters though.

Dex-chan lover
Fuckin hell it’s been ages I actually didn’t remember that I haven’t read the prev 3 chs.

Dex-chan lover
Hey everyone, so this is my first translation; honestly didn't think it would upload [glad it did].

I will try and do the other chapters as whole if/when I have the energy (Cancer pills and meds suck)

and yes I have seen it on other sites but:
A) Trintia and LH sites both suck loading for me
B) I like the Mangadex community

And regret, you definitely need a proofreader.
I know there were some phrases, like pg 11 small square is ugh, that I wasn't sure of, but if page 12 is out of position again
R.177a8af42c83f474e79b0206cb90ff84
:mad:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Additionally if you have a manga like this in limbo, shoot it my way I'll try my best at that as well!(y)

Supporter
The original group is still scanlating this on their own site, they just don't bother to post the things here.

I am not trying to claim that this is a "snipe" or anything silly like that; they've clearly abandoned this work on Mangadex and it should be fair game for a new group who wants to post their work here.

However if you want to catch up on the series, chapter 47 was recently released and can be found on various aggregators and of course Tritinia Scans site.
I just saw that the series is licensed so I assumed that was the reason.

Wow, nevermind.

Dex-chan lover
Also the stats for Esta was a pain in the dick to figure out, so I did my best to make it make some sense. Also saw the size of the text bubble on that page 13 whoops :notlikethis:. Also what do y'all think of Rhea's (potted plant) font? I like it so thinking of keeping it that style. Also the MC is Dense stat reading 4/10 is always a subtle chuckle for me.

Fed-Kun's army
guys i know i shouldn't be "advertising" of another manga site, but this have been updated by the previous scanlator up to 47 chapters as I this typing. They just stopped (maybe during the shutdown of mangadex) uploading here, but thanks for the update current scanlator on Mangadex!

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately, their website is aggressively ass. At least on mobile.
It's aggressively bad on desktop too. They've got a full page popup requesting you to disable adblocker. The website seeming doesn't allow right click on titles? I didn't have much opportunity to explore it since the full page popup kept freezing the tab in my browser.

Users who are viewing this thread