Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Ch. 26

Double-page supporter
The original group is still scanlating this on their own site, they just don't bother to post the things here.

I am not trying to claim that this is a "snipe" or anything silly like that; they've clearly abandoned this work on Mangadex and it should be fair game for a new group who wants to post their work here.

However if you want to catch up on the series, chapter 47 was recently released and can be found on various aggregators and of course Tritinia Scans site.
Yeah I knew I read this somewhere long ago, guess it was on an aggregator.

Dex-chan lover
Not you specifically... folk like you.

I'll give you a pass as english hopefully isn't your first language.
I was giving you the same pass. Glad we are both equally magnanimous with regards to others. It's totally not in character for either one of us to call the other one a Cunt for no reason as a go to response like a 7 year old throwing a tantrum.

Oh and just in case you can't catch it due to not fully understanding the nuances of the english language, this is a sarcastic post, and thus requires no response.

Dex-chan lover
I recommend to at least run it by ChatGPT or something thoroughly. Certain translations can only make sense with context. Others can also span multiple bubbles/pages. So if you go just line-by-line or bubble-by-bubble, the translations gonna come out worse. Eg.- I'm pretty sure that the "Air, Air, over there" line (or whatever it was) is actually just the lady stammering due to shock/surprise. So it'd probably be just something like "T-Th-There" or something...

Dex-chan lover
Additionally if you have a manga like this in limbo, shoot it my way I'll try my best at that as well!(y)
Open offer?

Anything by @filzeV-zer0 lol
Notorious scammer who snipes series with big releases, constantly begs for money, and harrasses people for more money if they actually pay up.
Seeing a series they snipe come back after they pump and dump is rare.

I was a big fan of this one:
https://mangadex.org/title/e881168f...natta-ga-mushoku-dake-wa-yamerarenai-you-desu
Apparently still being worked on? TL is MIA due to being sick (iirc)

Dex-chan lover
do you have a list of series he's on i can't see his activity.
Was a fan of that manga also; so it'll be on my list :thumbsup:
They used to post under the group ComicDom:
https://mangadex.org/group/455b07b9-96d4-4e32-bb48-89a31ac8b5b9/comicdom?tab=feed
But nowadays they just post them themselves:
https://mangadex.org/user/d4ecdb56-dea9-4ba2-910c-66a40f58d508/filzev-zer0?tab=uploads

They'll disappear for months, suddenly reappear and release a ton of chapters for seemingly random manga, and then disappear for months again.

Dex-chan lover
can anyone give bullet points to help me remember this series? I can't seem to remember this at all
edit: okay read a bit:
  • Skill growth using stats board
  • Passive high stealth, mask worn negates while wearing it
  • rescues girl
  • sentient friendly flower that shoots potatoes found in dungeon as well as friendly bug
  • dungeon is in garage goes to the city to sell items and visit other dungeons

Some minor extra bits that might be important and a few corrections.

The reason MC can see and use his own ( and others btw ) skill/stat board is because of a item.
He found it when the dungeon in the garage popped up for no ( as of yet ) explained reason and it fused with his body.

MC is in a world with dungeons, and they seem to have flood events fairly frequently so far...
There are dungeons all over and Shinjuku City recently got destroyed from a flood.

Anybody who passes floor 10 gets a divine blessing depending on their personality/traits.
But only MC seems to be aware of it, so far at least.
And he can use his skill board to see it and put points into it like any other skill.

MC divine blessing is from Medjed.
Medjed is a very obscure minor egyptian deity.
And MC is basically a rouge class because his blessing gives him permanent stealth and the ability to detect weaknesses.

The first store he visited had a clerk who later on moved to his town because she got demoted for helping him.
( So he sells stuff in his village now and does not have to go to the city, even if he threatens to do some to mess with her )
But she is a bitch to the MC most of the time because of that and tries to screw him out of his money at ever opportunity.

That said, she is very competent and does help MC when asked... even if she might try and charge extra sometimes.
So she and MC have a love/hate relationship where she tries to make him stronger ( and steal his money to get a promotion )
While MC tries to farm ungodly amounts of monsters to sell to her to make her run out of money because she cant sell them all and have to ship it to her company HQ because she is out in the middle of nowhere.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread