Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
"My sword is battered to hell and looks like it will snap if I spit at it... Alright! Onto the Second Floor!" Dumbass MC Logic.

Double-page supporter
I can't pity someone with access to a Dungeon-Master-Gamer hybrid system, his feelings mean nothing to me.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh wow, what if each floor of dungeon is great materials to start up some restaurant?
1st floor centipedes, 2nd floor onions, 3rd floor maybe fruits or poultry or beef?

@knightcky
He'll need to pick up some cooking ability then ???

The centipede meat seems to look and taste like either tofu or konyaku. Rather than having it as emergency supply he should have tried to use it as a tofu subtitute

@GodGinrai
He's lucky then he's in a fairly light hearted manga and not, say, Goblin Slayer

Dex-chan lover
enough onions to repel any vampires and onion haters within a kilometer i reckon

Contributor
@Wolvenworks Its garlic that repels vampires, although I guess there is a chance the onions could work if there is enough of them.

Dex-chan lover
@Hounder garlicare onions. garlic breaths are dangerous. i once had a garlic cream soup. it tastes so garlicky, it made me so sick i had to puke at the toilet because it was giving me some serious nausea. like it felt like i had an entire clover per spoon of that soup

I like concept, but there is no way that much infrastructure could be built up in just five years. Especially since there was an apocalyptic level of destruction in the world. But I'm just being nitpicky. 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread