Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Contributor
@Kyujyu It's probably the cap for her current "H" level, and once she levels up the max cap will increase with it, just like in MMORPGS.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 You mean like Danmachi? Every rank got their own stats and they return to 1 after rank up?

Aggregator gang
Oh, I remember this now. The fact that this author wrote those guys attacking them out in the open with a mass of people watching them is still an exceptional case of REALLY abysmal writing that is hard to find even in some trash isekai series. Stupid people do exist, but not THAT stupid. I'm giving this a second chance, but I'm really close to dropping this for that asinine development.

Aggregator gang
It's been so long, that I was shocked at the appearance of the security officers' armor and helmets, the WAIT WHY IS THERE A CAR- oh right, fantasy overwrite of the modern world.

Dex-chan lover
Page 28, "how is it" instead of "who"
Page 22, the text on the bottom right bubble should be switched with her speech bubble, as he's asking and she's answering

Dex-chan lover
I checked the raws, it's not Shikigami (式神), it's Bushin (武神)

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu

Might have Rankups/class evolutions, or it's simply be limited due to level. Plenty of ways to make it reasonable.

MC freaks out because of magic potential but she has no spells aka she is completely useless and also she is as stronk as a newborn baby even after 1 year of being an adventurer?

Dex-chan lover
Man, I like this manga but the updates are way to slow for me to remember anything that has happened :/

@bladestorm91 People have murdered others over less. The simple fact is, those three were hoping she was dead because what they did was a huge "no no" for adventurers. When they saw her, they freaked out because if word got out that they used her as bait, well at best, they will probably be ostracized from the adventurer community; at worst they could have been facing charges depending on the law.

So, in an extremely stupid move, they attacked. Had they managed to kill both of them, they might have been able to get away with a slap on the wrist and other adventurers thinking they were in the right to take revenge on two people who unloaded a monster parade on them. And yeah, people have done stuff that stupid in public. I would post links, but this isn't really the place to do that, nor is it really that relevant.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah. Great manga but super slow. I'll just wait for 3 more chapters to be added then re-read all from beginning.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind rereading the whole thing every time a chapter comes out. It's pretty good 😃

Dex-chan lover
Alright, so after re-reading, I finally understand why the MC is surprised and there is an emphasis on the girl's magic skill tree section. If you check the MC, the hero and the girl's status you will see that, while there are some skill trees that are universal, some skills are unique to a person. In the case of magic, neither the MC nor the hero have the skill tree, so magic potential is clearly rare. MC should be unable to learn magic, so it's quite amazing to stumble on a magic user.

That said, I could be wrong, and this manga could just be atrocious at displaying the status screen. The translation is also a bit confusing at times.

Users who are viewing this thread