Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
@hokujin because its considerably easier for him to get out alive as well with the extra manpower, if he has to face all the monsters himself it would be more difficult. No reason he cant screw them over afterwards

Dex-chan lover
I always love those kind of situations where baddies tell someone to not move or they will kill a hostage and the next thing they say is that they are gonna kill everyone either way.
Its like, if you are gonna kill them either way, why should they follow your orders?

And i thought he was a retard when he didnt kill them, but he is even trying to help them? OMG.

@banjomarx well for normal MC, yes, but we're talking this MC where.... where's he?
rather since he's alone he can just go alone and leave them ( only high level monster, boss type i think can sense him, tho not that sharp), so that theory is not right, prob cause MC still kind(a dumb).

Edit : well since this manga is not that serious i think i can let it slide.... MC doing that.... tho yes, blog apparently more important than Karen.

@diojoestar809 he could leave them but the silver wolves can still smell him, so he'll probably subdue the parade and vanish or he'll kill them afterwards

@dancur @Tearsax
Unfortunately, even though the MC can agree with us that the idiots are scum, he doesn't want them to die.

Fortunately, the idiots refuse to cooperate with the MC's attempts to save them and die anyways.

I peeked at raws for 17..

It looks like the three scum die and he takes off his mask to go into stealth mode from the goblins.

Honestly I was upset that he didn't take care of them immediately because they attacked his party, but it makes sense that he can use them to hold off the stampede first.

I take that back.
Plot from the light novel after Chapter 16 scene:
Main character feels regret after not being able to save the three scum.

MC, is a blockhead.

In what reality would someone be that pure of heart to save three scum who not only tried to kill the mage once already, but wanted to rape the women and kill the whole party to get rid of the evidence?

For you complaining about MC didn't kill them, read the manga from chap 1 again...
His mind is so fucked up, that he can't think rationale again, like jumping to trap, facing the mon para alone, and so on... Cmiiw
So when will this manga update?

This manga is soo fucked up, MC even more fucked up

Simpleton, Naive and Idiot ain't cut it to describe it,,
It's like mental illness

My teammate was attacked, badly hurt and about to get rape,, but culprit said it was joke so it's okay.

Do not read this manga,,
it'll poison healthy mind and logical reason

For those who want to read the novel, Asian Hobbyist is translating it. She/he is splitting the chapters, so the numbering doesn't match up with novelupdates, but:
https://www.asianhobbyist.com/series/lets-be-an-adventurer-defeating-dungeons-with-a-skill-board/
Click on the "Table of Contents" button to see the chapters.

@kuyokotto
The Monster Parade in this chapter begins in the middle of Chapter 61.

According to the Novel:
@Fussion007
@kuyukotto

He couldn’t help them.
They had tricked Oiso and attacked Karen.
He wasn’t going to forgive them for that.
However, he had still wanted to save their lives.
He wanted to save any life that he could.
He didn’t want to see someone die in front of him ever again…
It wasn’t because of some lip service about ‘all life being equal.’
It wasn’t even about justice.
It was just his own ego.
But it was also Haruki’s sense of responsibility.
What he thought an Adventurer should be.
Without it, they would be just like the beasts.
It was the last bit of pride as a human that he clung to.
That was why Haruki had fought alongside them.
Well, he had tried to…
But what was gone could not be returned.
The scene before him.
The emotion, every detail, he would carve it into his heart.
So that he would not make the same mistake again.

Basically, MC wants to save them because of his own sense of responsibility as an adventurer as well as his own ego. He feels that said responsibility and human pride are the only things that keep adventurers from being monsters.
He became an adventurer to help save people from the monsters, after all.

I don't get it. They almost killed a female newbiw, harassed the main character, now they admitted harassment againste the shop seller, beat the shit out of another female adventurer, one of them was ready to rape her, al three were ready to kill both the women and the main character.

Still he decides to save them from the monster parade? o_O

@Isekaiddicted best case scenario the schmucks die and MC uses their deaths to escape unscathed, worst case the monsters are annihilated and then the remaining 3 goofs try to kill MC and are slain by his hand

Users who are viewing this thread