Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

main characters in manga just cant make up their minds. Just fcking decide already, anything just decide something to do ffs. Stop standing like a statue...this is not jojo. Every manga just takes a year for the mc to decide something. Except for saitama coz he's a boss and he doesnt give a fck.

Fu*k this. Fu*k this, fu*k this stupid ass MC and his stupid invisibility.

A nice story ruined. There is no redemption here - even if the MC changes his mind and tortures them.
They should have died by his hand without any words shared between them in the first place.

When somebody goes through an elaborate plan to trap, rape, murder and mutilate you - there is no longer any room for negotiation. Its you or them, even if you get away - they still may come for you.

It's better to drop this, i have read the LN and the MC still a fuckin stupid

Though i gonna stick with this one cuz there is some unique twist

Wow that went shit real fast. It was interesting at first but now it's just a pussy mc that doesnt have the balls to kill others

Fed-Kun's army
That was dog shit. Anything but him assassinating that guy is bullshit. Shoulda stabbed him in the dick, and the fukin Mc brings up his dumbness blog at this time wth. Dropped

Altruism at its worst and pacifism at its best... Happens all the time in RL... Sad, but i think MC needs to experience something 'life-changing' moments in order to fix his mentalities... Being overly positive to a fault really does makes people become naive, and in this case to the default of over lv9999... Lol...

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah yeah I get it. The MC doesn't wanna kill them cuz they're technically still under the hero guy's command. If he killed them he wouldn't have any prove of what they did and possibly creating more problems. And of course "leave it to the authorities" justice and all that bullshit.

But that doesn't mean you shouldn't fight them back and bring up unnecessary blog jokes. That was so stupid and ruined the tension. So unnecessary.

Dex-chan lover
Hes so merciful author sama has to send a horde of monsters to kill the rapists?

Users who are viewing this thread