Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Contributor
FUCKING WORTHLESS MC KILL THEM! Why are all these authors creating the same worthless mc over and over... hetare here hetare there... kill these fucking trash

@Sheruff
i just read the novel to get to know his reasons and why he's acting that way.
he didn't think that far.

hE jUsT wAnTs tO sAvE eVeRyOnE hE cAn~~
because he doesn't want to see anyone die in front of him anymore,
nobody deserves to die to monsters, etc.
BUT he's not going to forgive them, what a paragon of virtue. /s

author probably wanted to setup some character growth within the MC but all he does is making him look like a hypocrite.
correction, MC has a savior complex or some shit, he just wants to save people, doesn't matter who.

I'm conflicted. Those pieces of trash don't deserve to live, but figuratively. The MC is not a judge, jury, or executioner, so he shouldn't administer the punishment. I've always thought death is a mercy for people that commit crimes like these, and instead, they should repent, or at the least make amends while alive. With what they have done at this point, they lose their licenses and get thrown in jail for quite a while, and most probably become sleeves for the rods of stronger men in prison. That said, just as in batman begins, he doesn't need to kill them, he just doesn't have to save them from the monster parade.

Should have gone the Batman route
tumblr_ma7c84RnEv1roixiho1_r3_250.gif
tumblr_ma7c84RnEv1roixiho12_r2_250.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Author is unable to write a serious chapter it seems. Even some of the shitty isekai I read has better drama than this.

Group Leader
I think he could run away by himself quite easily. But I just hope that the only reason he's helping them....is so that he can kill them himself personally. Rapists deserve only death.

But going off of other comments, I'm not optimistic. A shame, since this would have been a good point for character development, when they were setting him up to be pretty pissed in this chapter after what they did to Karen, but all that anger apparently vanished when the monsters appeared. At this point, I'm rooting for the monsters more.

Dex-chan lover
@Harry_Dong I've never understood the calls for death as if it's much of a punishment. As far as we know, you just stop existing. Maybe they were already suffering just by existing, so killing them would end that. Why not keep them alive and add to their suffering? Even if there is something like a Hell afterwards when they do finally die, this would still be best for maximum results. After all, they'd beg for death to end their suffering... and then just get some more.

Conversely, what's the quick and easy death doing? Is it because even being able to experience anything at all is too good for them, and absolute nothingness would be the punishment? Seems too hard to conceptualize, it's not like you can experience a total lack of experiencing things.

Group Leader
@Glomoro
I call for the death of rapists, so they cannot rape anyone anymore, and death is the only permanent solution to that end; aside from having the dick and balls chopped off, but they can still come back to hurt their victims in other ways if that were the case. Simple as that.

I'm not thinking of whether or not there's an afterlife, or whether one punishment is harsher than another punishment. I'm only thinking about whether or not they can still hurt or abuse anybody anymore, where their victims have to either live in fear knowing their abuser is still out there, or in some cases where the victim has died afterwards (be it murder or otherwise), but the abuser gets to live out their whole life, even if it's in confinement with 3 square meals a day while their victims are meals for earthworms and beetles, having been robbed of their future and entire being--I see no justice in that.

Dex-chan lover
@Harry_Dong That's fair enough, I feel like the usual calls for death around here were more vindictive about it, while that sounds like pragmatism if anything. It does sound like a hopelessly long game of whack a mole as well though from any angle.

Why the fuck didn't he just kill them all
They're obviously scum, admit to being scum, attempted murder and rape...
Fucking lame

I was quite enjoying this up until the main protag had to pull a bloody 'goody two shoes' and even consider leaving those bastards alive. This cliche is horseshit, and I don't get why people enjoy it. These 'heroes' just cause more harm by leaving baddies alive and well. It's clear they're not the type of people who'll change, and given that one of the most influential heroes couldn't keep them locked away, why would it be any different the next time they were caught?
If they couldn't detect him without that mask on, why couldn't he slit their bloody throats, or better yet, gut them where they stood? They all lost time playing around and calling each other shite instead of getting actual work done slaughtering each other. Karen's got some detection skills but it's only useful for traps? Why? Why can she not detect things in general, such as a group of adventurers with no skill in stealth? Hell, the both of them have been killing things for that long but couldn't detect the baddies' stomping asses? What about Rhea? Couldn't she just blast those cunts to bits like she did with that wolf boss? The bad guys seemed to be in a nice line, she could have obliterated at least 2 of them, surely. I don't give a damn about making them suffer in prison or whatever, because it's clear to me that's not how it'll actually work... They're actors, they'll get out of there in no time for good behaviour. Or better yet, they'll get freed sooner, because apparently there's a shortage of adventurers willing to go as deep as they go! Hell, they had to call those punks out when there were stampedes happening, even though they were blatantly going to attack a fellow human in a room full of other humans! All those witnesses to their backstabbing asses and they got released? Let's just release all the violent offenders and rapists from the prisons and send them into the dungeons... Gut them, leave them for the monsters (maybe the goblins will enjoy those perfectly round eye holes) and move along.

Look, I get that everyone is calling for them to die, but isn't it better that they actually get judged, publicly shamed (again), and pay for their crimes, instead of dying with no one knowing what they did? Like come on people, be civilized.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I too would be all for abandoning them like most in these comments, but considering the current situation in the story that would be a horrible idea.
Correct me if I'm remembering incorrectly, but these monster parades basically go on a rampage all the way to the outside of the dungeon once they start, if he abandons them now they'll be wiped out easily and the horde will quickly catch up to where Karen and Ooiso are who are currently not in fighting state.

Really wish the MC wasn't being a moron here. Take your mask off and leave those scum to die to the monsters. Easy peasy.

Users who are viewing this thread