Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Wow that was the dumbest shit I've read in a while! Did mc's IQ drop suddenly or something????

Dex-chan lover
And. . . Why exactly is he helping out the group of disgusting scumbags that was just about to rape and kill his friend?

. . . Is the entirety of Japan mentally challenged?

cas

What the fuck this is so unsatisfying and frustrating to read. Concerned for the people that were about to kill his friends and rape their corpses with glee. WHAT THE FUCK MAN

The question is why the mc help them??
I don't quite understand if it's a good deed or stupid one.

He thinks he needs their help to survive the situation, but does he? Just go stealth and walk away lmao. Leave those fuckers to rot.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yet another "Adventures of mr. Cuck 🤡" episode on todays chapter 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
I hate how he even bother tried to help them, just kill them for bonus experience zzz

starting to fvcking hate this Mc
why concern for those asshats who wants to kill you and rape your friend soo fvcking stupid
this kind of MC i hate the most too much of a good twoshoes fvcken hell remove your mask and booket out of the dungeon fvcking IDIOT!

Dex-chan lover
I'm totally disappointed in the mc, he wanted to make it out of there with those scumbags. Its like he forgot what they was planning on doing to those girls.

Dex-chan lover
MC INT = 1
ahaha funny blog joke, gotta save the one who kick ur teammate + the one who stab her, now im stuck in the between of the clash even though i can just yeet

So frustating to read aaaaaaaaa

Supporter
I want them to die. Bringing them to justice? Meh, I guess shaming them in public and making them serve time is also an option but...

I was wondering why this chap took so long, now I know. it's because even the translator can't stand how stupid this fcking chapter is. Wtf is this MC doing?

Contributor
wtf... he was out of their field of view for so long and was just walking around? Should have killed the archer right away.
edit: And after that he fucking help them? Jesus Christ!

Thnx for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread