Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Group Leader
W2Z7L.gif

Thank you very much for the translation~

😉

@Shipmint Just a guess but maybe because the japanese people aren't used to deal with delinquency and crimes, or maybe because they banished the sole idea of killing someone else.
It could explain the rarity of mangas depicting a realist dark society (I exclude the yakuza because they are an exeption, you just have to compare a yakuza with an mexican mob to realize that), and the violence in H games and mangas are really romanticized, even Euphoria or guro is romanticized as fuck.
The only H mangas with a story a bit realist were the ones treating with drugs and women selling their bodies to buy their doses.

But I think Japan need to keep it that way, because too much pessimism or realism could guide them into french art with depressing stories everywhere, as a result their loss of their crazy fantasy or poetry of the beautiful things.

My conclusion is that he (the author) is just bad at writing believable characters.

Dex-chan lover
Am not usually in the team of "kill the bad guys" but they told you that they would rape your friend and how they speak they already raped and killed other girl so ok doing justice yourself is bad too but if you dont want to kill them atleast dont help them..
you dont need to feel bad for raper/killer who going to die ..

(sorry bad english)

if he does not kill them ill drop this serie, this is more frustrating to read than NTR

Dex-chan lover
huh... why mc being like this... i really like this manga...

not killing them is one thing, but to actually converse with them like nothing happened , heck, they already attacked the girl even.

what's next, the scum becomes comrade in arms after life and death situation???

Dex-chan lover
@Izarlos
I wouldn't call it a battlefield. Practically everyone here agrees that MC is a complete "nice guy" asshole for doing nothing to help his friend/client, and even is now helping the people who literally wanted to kill him, rape his friend and cliemt, and kill them too, all because of a publically made comment. I mean seriously MC, they literally shot your friend. There is no way that they can even begin to attempt to pass it off as accidental since they literally just threatened your waste of a life. Though maybe that is just it? He is a waste of life, so it was an empty threat to him.

Honestly why did MC even draw his daggers? From what this shows, from the start, there was never a scenario where he would have use them against human. So drawing them out was just pointless.

I just dont get why authors insist on making every MC so inhumanely passive when it comes to these kind of confrontations. Do they all have a submissive fetish which gets drawn out into their MC's or something? Or is having the main character fight against people outside of a tournament arc banned in order to get certain ratings/publishers?

@JavelinJoe
Try reading some Chinese or Korean stuff. It's hilarious how Korean/Chinese MC's have infinitely more testosterone in them than all these Japanese MC's combined.

Fug

Let me guess.
Those assholes are going to conveniently die by monsters rather than having the mc do it right?
Or maybe they all survive and let bygones be bygones?
Either way I'm dropping this crap.

*sigh* all that for the mc to act with such naivety. disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
such a pussy MC, they wanted to murder you and rape your GF and you do absolutely nothing to them.
i hate MC's like this, pathetic pushover that gets stepped on and says thank you.

Dex-chan lover
My guys, you are aware that like ahem 95% of male anime protagonists won’t kill these guys or something will stop them from doing so? It’s part of life

Users who are viewing this thread